Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be an autistic, socially isolated Mentalcel bro"

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Literally, imagine being strapped to a chair with THIS happening in front of you lmao! Potentially a future "Buffalo Bill", if he Isn't already. Though personally I would feel safer with Buffalo Bill than this fruitcake :feelskek::lul::forcedsmile::feelskek:

Buffalo bill
Tenor 4
Hqdefault 1

PeskySameArthropods size restricted
BAYlLJ

Last edited:
The prequel of Shining...
best movie ever

the importance of eyes, bro he looks dead with those eyes

The way he gapes his mouth open :lul::lul::lul:

I wonder if he's incel.
He managed to get with a really ugly, old, schizophrenic asian foid who eventually stopped having sex with him.

"Kim is Dan's 51 year-old, Cambodian-born schizophrenic female friend. As of August 2017, Kim has not allowed Dan to have sexual intercourse with her for about two years. Kim had previously told Dan that building rules limited his staying at her apartment to a three-nights on, three nights off basis, but he presently seems to be living there permanently. Kim is also a pigeon fancier".

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dan_Cilley

He managed to get with a really ugly, old, schizophrenic asian foid who eventually stopped having sex with him.

"Kim is Dan's 51 year-old, Cambodian-born schizophrenic female friend. As of August 2017, Kim has not allowed Dan to have sexual intercourse with her for about two years. Kim had previously told Dan that building rules limited his staying at her apartment to a three-nights on, three nights off basis, but he presently seems to be living there permanently. Kim is also a pigeon fancier".

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dan_Cilley

This video is too cringey.

Dan Cilley. I watched his videos approcahing women. He is top level in cringe and awkwardness.

Last edited:
He seems happier than me. Not sure who is more NT though, I'd have to see him irl.

This video is too cringey.
He is also a registered sex offender who has appeared on the news for "harassing" women.

DtcommonstreamsStreamServer
Zqk1V4h

And he is proud of the nickname "The Downtown L.A Predator" and tells foids this when he approaches.

Go there and make a new friend boyo, maybe invite him here (but first, game play of final fantasy XI)
Maybe i can turn him into one of us. Once he reads the blackpill, he'll have no CHOice. I am detERmined to help him. Maybe if we work together, we can "find" ourselves a girlfriend

Maybe i can turn him into one of us. Once he reads the blackpill, he'll have no CHOice. I am detERmined to help him. Maybe if we work together, we can "find" ourselves a girlfriend
I....

Vote
As
Nice

He is probably more likeable than your average foid.

It's over for Buffalo Billcels.