Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be a fucking idiot theory

over_department

over_department

Still salty about the fall of Rome
★★★
A lot of people with gfs I've seen in classes both high school and college are the most restarted fucks ever. They are genuinely stupid and do not know shit

Could just be because I'm in weinmerica

i think there's a correlation with being a fucking retard and being a sexhaver (i'm coping extremely brutally hard)

Seriously I wish I was low inhib

Not a theory, its a fact.

There was a study that was posted on here that shows that higher iq people are more likely to be virgins
I can't find now

There was a study that was posted here that shows that higher iq people are more likely to be virgins
I can't find now
Some other dude posted it not too long ago
Unless it was you I forgot who it was honestly

Thread 'Incel trait: high IQ'
https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-high-iq.667695/
Found it. Just. Twitter post, buts it's a true fact
I was referring to this thread

I was referring to this thread
Both are brutal idiotpills nonetheless

A lot of people with gfs I've seen in classes both high school and college are the most restarted fucks ever. They are genuinely stupid and do not know shit

Could just be because I'm in weinmerica
I knew this retarded faggot in high school who was fucking women left and right and later became a tranny

I knew this retarded faggot in high school who was fucking women left and right and later became a tranny
He loved fucking women so much he became one so he could fuck himself

He loved fucking women so much he became one so he could fuck himself
He got charged with sexual assault as a woman and he didn't even transition just identified as one. And foids on Twitter were raging jfl.

He got charged with sexual assault as a woman and he didn't even transition just identified as one. And foids on Twitter were raging jfl.
That's fucking hilarious :lul:
Troon classic

Honestly what I found out is the Idiot only gets the girls in his teens and early 20s, after that women want high status, rich, extroverted and sophisticated men.

Chads ans Tyrones can be but must not be idiots.