Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be a French!

C

Captain Silver

Greycel
Alain Delon
Height: 177 cm

Thimothe Chalamet
Height: 178 cm

No height
No perfect Jawline
No hunter eyes
No muscles
No Masculine and dark triad but more feminine features.
But women get wet just watching them.
Because they have something called harmony. The combination of their facial features make the harmony.
The harmony pill is above all.

I would pay to watch the second cunt get his face crushed with an axe.

Timothee chalamet = walking example of oofy doofy theory:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

these people are jewish

Add Napoleon Bonaparte to that list as well

Francecels GTFIH.

@ParisCel @The Cagot

...I don't know anyone else. Maybe @AwakenedArisen ?

Feminine features are fine too, as long as there's some good facial and bodily harmony. JBs like those, at least until they grow up.

Chalamet is a jew.

Alain Delon
Height: 177 cm

View attachment 529601

Thimothe Chalamet
Height: 178 cm

View attachment 529596

No height
No perfect Jawline
No hunter eyes
No muscles
But women get wet just watching them.
Because they have something called harmony. The combination of their facial features make the harmony.
The harmony pill is above all.
You have to go back to where you came from. Those dudes have an above average face and are famous

I read somewhere that napoleon was jealous of tallfags so he send all the tall frenchmen die fighting sandniggers. that's why they are short

Kinda, my family unfortunately has a history of race mixing (baguette, sand and rice), and I'm the resulting abomination :feelsrope:
This sounds like the ultimate recipe for le mongrol de creatura

this forum is so shit now

wow is almost like face matters more than height

Tell me about it, especially my dad's family which weren't even the better kind of rice oh no, but those ugly looking Tibetan ass motherfuckers:reeeeee: my mom's side isn't so bad and she was actually pretty attractive in her youth, evenmy father isn't bad looking but with that amount of mixing of course nothing good would come out if it.
Imagine being fesikh and rice at the same time @tehgymcel420

Tell me about it, especially my dad's family which weren't even the better kind of rice oh no, but those ugly looking Tibetan ass motherfuckers:reeeeee: my mom's side isn't so bad and she was actually pretty attractive in her youth, evenmy father isn't bad looking but with that amount of mixing of course nothing good would come out if it.
Sometimes the mixing results in an even better combination, but in most cases, like yours, things don't go so well. :feelsbadman:

French are afll akecels