Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be a dictator theory!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
For example lybias ex president gadaffi took over his country and was treated like a god even tho he wasnt good looking.
gadaffi:
Images 4

and he even had his own virgin female body guards:
Ohrana kaddafi

Speaking of Gaddafi, has anyone read his "Green Book"?

We talked about this on Blackpill 101 last night. Literally just become a cult leader if you're charismatic and a good liar. You can be incel and still have your sexual harem

Gaddafi was a chad when he first took power:

summarize
It is essentially a book describing Gadaffi's political theories.
The Green Book said:
THE GREEN BOOK presents the ultimate solution to the problem of the instrument of government, and indicates for the masses the path upon which they can advance from the age of dictatorship to that of genuine democracy. This new theory is based on the authority of the people, without representation or deputation. It achieves direct democracy in an orderly and effective form. It is superior to the older attempts at direct democracy which were impractical because they lacked popular organizations at base levels.

like Hitlers?
No, not at all. Gadaffi's Green Book is strongly-pro democracy, and advocates for a new, more direct style of parliamentary government. Hitler was not pro-democracy nor pro-parliamentarian, though he did, of course, take into consideration the opinion of the masses to achieve his political goals.
Mein Kampf said:
A number of problems presented themselves before my mind. I studied more closely the democratic principle of 'decision by the majority vote', and I scrutinized no less carefully the intellectual and moral worth of the gentlemen who, as the chosen representatives of the nation, were entrusted with the task of making this institution function.

Thus it happened that at one and the same time I came to know the institution itself and those of whom it was composed. And it was thus that, within the course of a few years, I came to form a clear and vivid picture of the average type of that most lightly worshipped phenomenon of our time--the parliamentary deputy. The picture of him which I then formed became deeply engraved on my mind and I have never altered it since, at least as far as essentials go.

Once again these object-lessons taken from real life saved me from getting firmly entangled by a theory which at first sight seems so alluring to many people, though that theory itself is a symptom of human decadence.

Democracy, as practised in Western Europe to-day, is the fore-runner of Marxism. In fact, the latter would not be conceivable without the former. Democracy is the breeding-ground in which the bacilli of the Marxist world pest can grow and spread. By the introduction of parliamentarianism, democracy produced an abortion of filth and fire, the creative fire of which, however, seems to have died out.