Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a subhuman, worshipping any country/nation/race makes no sense.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Nationalism is dumb. I never even felt a part of any 'tribe' to begin with. My 'tribe' don't want me to succeed anyway.
I often post pro-Russian posts or threads but it's mainly because of politics not because I'm a Russian nationalist.
'My' country like an absolute majority of countries around the world would rather help healthy and good-looking negroes, Muslims or east Asians to succeed and become a part of society than me.
Women of 'my' nation or country would rather give intimacy to good-looking and healthy foreigner than to me, ugly and sick.
I once saw how negro played on some musical instrument near the supermarket because he needed some money and his jar for money was full.
I'm sure that if I tried to do the same, I would be bullied, mocked, told to 'get out of here' because I'm physically weak and slightly retarded.
I don't feel part of any nation, country or community because I'm often treated like shit by people.

Last edited:
It only makes sense to be proud of your country if you're in the government or the military tbh.

I don't feel part of any nation, country or community because I'm often treated like shit by people.
I will create a campus and gated-community for incels soon. You should move in with us. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Everything is going to come to an end eventually so you should only care about yourself.

Why aren't you proud to be Russian? The people who say " you shouldn't be proud of your race/nation, because, it hasn't benefited you" are usually, niggers, because, they have no history, and are envious of others. It's natural to be proud of your race and country even if you're sub5. Sure, you might hate the normiescum around you like we all do,but would you rather live around fellow slavs or niggers?

It only makes sense to be proud of your country if you're in the government or the military tbh.
Those who benefit from the system usually are the biggest supporters of said system/society/country.

Lol nationalism makes sense if you are given land within that nation. Then you can fight for the nation.

No land = no fucking way anybody should fight for this state where few farmers own most land and you must pay expensive taxes:blackpill:

Why aren't you proud to be Russian? The people who say " you shouldn't be proud of your race/nation, because, it hasn't benefited you" are usually, niggers, because, they have no history, and are envious of others. It's natural to be proud of your race and country even if you're sub5. Sure, you might hate the normiescum around you like we all do,but would you rather live around fellow slavs or niggers?
I feel nationalistic 'pride' sometimes but if you think rationally about it, it's doesn't make any sense.
Because people of your nation would rather help foreigners than you ( maybe except some very tribalistic nations like Jews ).
Just look at comments under YouTube videos when some foreigners says something positive about country X.
If he/she is good-looking, others will praise him and he will receive many views. Even if these comments aren't always genuine.

While I planned to work as a mentor but eventually decided not to do it since no one want to pay money to some uggo and no one is interested in what you have to say if you're ugly.

Last edited:
I am not loyal to any official state government. The British government mistreated us and the Irish government (Dublin) sold us down the river after the 1921 partition of Ireland. My community are Irish nationalists but I hate all of the British isles. How could you be loyal to any of it after all the wars and betrayal that has gone on over the centuries?

Inceldia is the only place worth praise

Lol nationalism makes sense if you are given land within that nation. Then you can fight for the nation.

No land = no fucking way anybody should fight for this state where few farmers own most land and you must pay expensive taxes:blackpill:
Just be a patriot/nationalist if you are treated almost like an untouchable...

Your government doesn't see you as a person.

I feel nationalistic 'pride' sometimes but if you think rationally about it, it's doesn't make any sense.
Because people of your nation would rather help foreigners than you ( maybe except some very tribalistic nations like Jews ).
Just look at comments under YouTube videos when some foreigners says something positive about country X.
If he/she is good-looking, others will praise him and he will receive many views. Even if these comments aren't always genuine.

While I planned to work as a mentor but eventually decided not to do it since no one want to pay money to some uggo and no one is interested in what you have to say if you're ugly.
Yes, it doesn't make sense. But it's natural. Also once, immigrants start arriving in huge numbers almost everyone becomes nationalistic.(like Canada)

Yes, it doesn't make sense. But it's natural. Also once, immigrants start arriving in huge numbers almost everyone becomes nationalistic.(like Canada)
You should read this old thread on nationalism:

I don't know man. Many Indians do help each other in getting jobs/rental homes while abroad so I feel nationalist towards my group.

Nationalism is dumb. I never even felt a part of any 'tribe' to begin with. My 'tribe' don't want me to succeed anyway.
I often post pro-Russian posts or threads but it's mainly because of politics not because I'm a Russian nationalist.
'My' country like an absolute majority of countries around the world would rather help healthy and good-looking negroes, Muslims or east Asians to succeed and become a part of society than me.
Women of 'my' nation or country would rather give intimacy to good-looking and healthy foreigner than to me, ugly and sick.
I once saw how negro played on some musical instrument near the supermarket because he needed some money and his jar for money was full.
I'm sure that if I tried to do the same, I would be bullied, mocked, told to 'get out of here' because I'm physically weak and slightly retarded.
Bro you do realize the reason Jews as a community are so rich and influential is because they are very tribalistic ? They do anything to help their fellow Jews rise and obtain resources. Everyone needs to emulate them.

I don't know man. Many Indians do help each other in getting jobs/rental homes while abroad so I feel nationalist towards my group.
If you have different experiences of course you will think differently.

Bro you do realize the reason Jews as a community are so rich and influential is because they are very tribalistic ? They do anything to help their fellow Jews rise and obtain resources. Everyone needs to emulate them.
It's ingrained in them. Many other nations aren't so tribalistic. On the contrary, they will throw you under the bus.