Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Just be a boomer theory] Dude peaked at 51

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1achn4q/think_incels_should_see_this_snap_then_into/

I am an aging man. I celebrated my 51st birthday last March.
If you're asking how I come to grips with my loss of physical attractiveness, I don't. I've never been physically attractive.
I don't care what I look like, and I never have. I don't cope with losing my attractiveness because I simply don't care. It's not what's important. I am the mind the meat shell carries around; I am not the meat shell[1].
If you're asking how I come to grips with loss of sexual attractiveness, it hasn't happened. Quite the reverse - I have more sexual partners now, in my 50s, and I have more opportunities for sex and more sexual offers than I ever did in my 20s.
This is one of the unfortunate threads of sexism woven into the tapestry of Western society: while women generally lose sexual currency as they age, men tend to gain sexual currency as they age.
The reasons for this are complex and could easily fill a book, but the 30,000-foot overview is that women, even in this day and age, are more likely to be valued for how they look, while men tend to be valued for who they are. This has its roots in a very transactional idea of relationships that goes clear back to a time when women were essentially property.
[1] And yes, I know that mind is an emergent property; I'm not a dualist, much as that statement might make it seem I am.

just wait till youre 50 bro

He's so unkept I can't even tell if he's actually ugly. He's probably normie though, and normie boomer = win.

Also LMAO at how IT doesn't know how to take screenshots.

just wait till youre 50 bro
FyiNoCsWIAEM sV

Only 30 years remain

why does he type like a final fantasy villain

I was going to say it may be so that the images look more convincing, but then I remembered that anyone can easily just edit the page they're looking at before taking a photo of it. I wouldn't be able to defend the IQ of these subsubhumans even if I wanted to.

The reasons for this are complex and could easily fill a book, but the 30,000-foot overview is that women, even in this day and age, are more likely to be valued for how they look, while men tend to be valued for who they are.
JFL, I'm glad he didn't write a book because I'm not reading that bluepilled shit. Boomers are so out of touch and what's even worse is that they act like they're wiser than us despite our suffering accelerating our learning and aging immensely.

"Think incels should see this snap then into reality"

Wow bro yeah this 0.01% outlier example surely represents reality