Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be a Betabuxx theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Betabuxx

Is this satire? How does this moron not realize how offensive this is?
He is literally saying that women will only be attracted to his money after they're done choking on Chad's and Tyrone's cock.
Lol it totally doesn't matter that you're 18 and missing out on prime women, they'll all be coming over to you after they become old roasties who got discarded by Chad.
Lifefuel.

those kind of comments get old with times. I've gone ignoring them since long ago.

View attachment 168042

He is literally saying that women will only be attracted to his money after they're done choking on Chad's and Tyrone's cock.
Lol it totally doesn't matter that you're 18 and missing out on prime women, they'll all be coming over to you after they become old roasties who got discarded by Chad.
Lifefuel.
To be fair, unlike what most kids here believe, life does not end with 18 but everything else is bullshit what he wrote.

To be fair, unlike what most kids here believe, life does not end with 18 but everything else is bullshit what he wrote.

Life ends at 25 for most people.

In 6-8 years you'll get to lick out the cum and raise her bastard children.

That is the modern dating scene for a sub 8.

Just swoop up chad's left overs and feel good about it bro. Sure she might have rejected you brutally a decade ago but now she sees value in your money (which btw you had to wageslave for many years to get), so shell prolly use you for a while and give you starfish sex once a month (if you behave that is) before eventually growing disgusted with you.

The rope is much better than this. No male deserves this sort of treatment.

Imagine providing for some used up whore when they settle down and are ready to take all the money you have.

Your development at childhood and teenhood determines the rest of your life.

id rather be incel for life than marry some old hag that wont let me fuck 99.9% of the year (gives starfish sex once a year when she wants more cash than normal) who just spends all my money (and probably uses it on the Chad she is cheating on me with).

And that's the best advice they can give us?

Many posters have hit this on the money. Anyone that gives out this kind of advice needs to be told that paying for an old roastie isn't an attractive proposition. Someone should post up that comic with the two engineers.

View attachment 168042

Lifefuel.
Based downvote

You're right, life doesn't end at 18. For us, life never began.

JFL at this hardcore coper .
He needs to protect his Ego investment , otherwise he wouldnt feel any motivation to get out of the bed in the morning .
Let him cope , hes better off that way .
This is the negative side effect of the blackpill , you loose all motivation to do anything , cause the Nihilism crushes your Spirit .
It takes a strong will to swallow the blackpill and still be disciplined ,
and deep down he knows that the truth would destroy him , so he prefers to live in the Matrix .

JFL at this hardcore coper .
He needs to protect his Ego investment , otherwise he wouldnt feel any motivation to get out of the bed in the morning .
Let him cope , hes better off that way .
This is the negative side effect of the blackpill , you loose all motivation to do anything , cause the Nihilism crushes your Spirit .
It takes a strong will to swallow the blackpill and still be disciplined ,
and deep down he knows that the truth would destroy him , so he prefers to live in the Matrix .
True that. I'm glad I found employment before I fully ingested the blackpill as otherwise I would most likely be a bum now.

Stupid cucks!

They'll take used up cumrags because they're desperate fucks.

Kind of stupid tbh as we are not Dogs or Cats

That's when most men start looking for an old cumdump to settle down and have kids with. You'll probably make her shit out more whores and you'll be slaving away in an office until you retire and die so next generations of Chads can have a warm place to stick their dicks in. At 25 you're no longer a teenager or young adult, it's the beginning of the end for non-celebrity men.

Just wageslave during the prime years of your life, then settle for a used cumrag theory.

Just LOL @ sub8 cucks who focus on getting money to give it to some 40 year old wrecked whore.

Pretty blackpilled, at least hes acknolewdging that attraction only works for some men (chad) and the rest has to pay up to get a foid. Still what a faggot, reinforcing the "just be patient bro" narrative, bet hes in the hamster wheel himself. As if any foid is ready for betabuxx with anyone but chadlite at age 24, starts at 30 for the high tier normies and 35 for low tier normies, incels wont ever be able to pay enough for a foid to forget who we are though. Maybe at 50+ but then its fucking over for a lot of foids as well, can say goodbye to your dreams of ever having a family of your own as well.

Pretty blackpilled, at least hes acknolewdging that attraction only works for some men (chad) and the rest has to pay up to get a foid. Still what a faggot, reinforcing the "just be patient bro" narrative, bet hes in the hamster wheel himself. As if any foid is ready for betabuxx with anyone but chadlite at age 24, starts at 30 for the high tier normies and 35 for low tier normies, incels wont ever be able to pay enough for a foid to forget who we are though. Maybe at 50+ but then its fucking over for a lot of foids as well, can say goodbye to your dreams of ever having a family of your own as well.
you really live in a cave? that's based as fuck :feelsautistic:

View attachment 168042

Lifefuel.
The idea with that is to chase women 8-10 years younger than you and bone them so you atleast feel redeemed for your hardwork. You're doing it wrong if you commit to foids your age.

JFL at any brainlet who went sexless in his teens, accumulates wealth and settles on postwall trash.

you really live in a cave? that's based as fuck :feelsautistic:

I wish I was boyo, I also wish I could have my own assortment of foid corpses there for necrophilic tendencies, but I dont, Im not even a good shot, Lester Ballard moggs me to hell and back.

Just swoop up chad's left overs and feel good about it bro. Sure she might have rejected you brutally a decade ago but now she sees value in your money (which btw you had to wageslave for many years to get), so shell prolly use you for a while and give you starfish sex once a month (if you behave that is) before eventually growing disgusted with you.

Id rather rentahole an 18 yr gold digging noodlewhore before ever considering this option.

just deny yourself one of your basic biological urges during the most fertile/horny years of your life theory.

Kind of stupid tbh as we are not Dogs or Cats

Technically speaking, your life ends when you die.

However if you are not properly socialized by 25, had a couple of gfs, have a decent degree and generally have your shit together, your life is, with 99% certainty, going to be shit from now on. You wil most likely be a wagecuck and come home to an empty apartment for 40+ years and then you will die alone. Believing that your life will somehow become better at that point is tera cope. It is, in fact, going to become progressively worse until you either become completely dead inside and operate on auto pilot, or become another suicide stat. So yes, in a sense, your life can be pretty much over at 25 if you're a legit truecel.

Life ends at 16 for western rosties.

Might as well lope off all pretenses and pay for hookers if you're lucky enough to get rich in this economy.

View attachment 168042

Lifefuel.
“They will come to you” biggest bullshit ever

View attachment 168042

Lifefuel.

If he's lucky, he'll find out that he's too ugly to even betabuxx and his face will shield him against post-wall gold-diggers.

Sorry but I don't like leftover.

It takes a strong will to swallow the blackpill and still be disciplined
I'm glad I found employment before I fully ingested the blackpill as otherwise I would most likely be a bum now.
Damn. I've been thinking about this for a while. I wish I had finished school before becoming blackpilled. However the blackpill has also helped me in ways. I understand women a lot better and I have done self improvement.

It's another example of normie doublethink. Admitting that most men can only attract women through economic security one minute, then saying "just put your confidence out there and haircut a shower bro" the next.

Just wait until the prime of your life is over to have a CHANCE at lifes ultimate goal bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back