Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope just ate like a pig

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
had a canned tuna, with 2 fried egss and some rice, cooked by me

then i was playing vidya for an hour and my dad came come with fried chicken adn french fries

feeling good rn brocels

had a canned tuna, with 2 fried egss and some rice, cooked by me

then i was playing vidya for an hour and my dad came come with fried chicken adn french fries

feeling good rn brocels
Had 1x lasagna, 700 grams, whereas 300 grams dissapeared yesterday by me, Had some reindeer beef and a whole cola zero limon

I ate some fried patties pastries and sugar candy. My first junk food this whole month.

Usually I am not a huge fan of food. I find eating very tiring that' s why I am very skinny

Usually I am not a huge fan of food. I find eating very tiring that' s why I am very skinny
same brocel
I also have subhuman genes that make me feel completely full after eating only small portions

I don't like rice

I love Fried Chicken but i always get the feeling that i'll get a heart attack after eating them because of all that grease

Lifefuel for pigcels