Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just asserting inceldom in weekends

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Just let you know that I'm at my office programming. While Chad is enjoying his weekend fucking prime girls.

FakeCel if you are busy going out with friends on weekends.

A proof of inceldom is when nobody chat you on weekends asking you what are your plans

No one here has weekend plans water is wet post tbh

No one here has weekend plans water is wet post tbh
No, there are a lot of people that is suspiciously silent on weekends.

This should be a nice auristic to catch fakecel

Pretty common knowledge post.

26085.jpg

It gets asserted only on weekends?

Do you like him?
He is a famous Mexican Incel (I'm not Mexican). His name was Diego Rivera and his nickname was "El Sapo" (the frog, due to his appearance), trust me is not a pleasant nickname.

He statusmaxxed through painting and ended up with a borderline lesbian called Frida Kalo
Frog

Frog2

Frog4

It gets asserted only on weekends?
It has been asserted even before my puberty

Do you like him?
He is a famous Mexican Incel (I'm not Mexican). His name was Diego Rivera and his nickname was "El Sapo" (the frog, due to his appearance), trust me is not a pleasant nickname.

He statusmaxxed through painting and ended up with a borderline lesbian called Frida Kalo
View attachment 255014
View attachment 255015
View attachment 255016

Really interesting. Also nice Nietzsche quote you have there.

Nietzsche quote you have there
thanks, A man of culture I see. I discovered that phrase a long time ago, even before Incel was a term. And I understood it immediately and is perfectly apply to Inceldom. I find a little releasing actually
Really interesting. Also nice Nietzsche quote you have there.
Are you a STEMcel by any means, like me?

Do you like him?

View attachment 255014
View attachment 255015
View attachment 255016

Brutal tbh imagine being statusmaxxed and having to marry that ugly whore with unibrow, truly an incel