Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Just approach and talk about your hobbies bro”Curry Manlet gets brutally mogged while talking to girl

I swear girls have some kind of telepathy to call Chad for help when a subhuman approaches

Holy fuck that is literally a giga-chad
Stacy telepathically called for giga-chad and he just appeared
It's so over in 2020 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Watch the entire thing. He was slowly working up to destroy him by playing with him, mocking up, making a fool of him, then he found out his target was a Muslim, then he deescalated in his build up to destroying the guy.

This is what we call in-group preference, if he didn't find out he was a "fellow Muslim", he'd have kept on escalating and destroyed him on the spot.

Trust me. I am 100% correct on this.

I swear girls have some kind of telepathy to call Chad for help when a subhuman approaches
She was with the chad he just went away for a little bit. He is 6'5 too so the mogging must have been brutal

Honestly I don't see how the guy was creepy! Just goes to show it's flirting if it's a Chad, and it's sexual harassment if it's an incel. Life is automatically put on Nightmare difficulty if you're born a curry.

Weird to see a curry"cel" , i assumed they all slay

This. Dude is Giga Chad. Remember the video of him in her bedroom?

"creepy guy"
aka ethnic and ugly JFL :feelskek:

IT won't touch this.

Watch the entire thing. He was slowly working up to destroy him by playing with him, mocking up, making a fool of him, then he found out his target was a Muslim, then he deescalated in his build up to destroying the guy.

This is what we call in-group preference, if he didn't find out he was a "fellow Muslim", he'd have kept on escalating and destroyed him on the spot.

True tbh. In-group preference is natural and almost impossible to evade. I would easily probably back down to if I found out my target was blackpilled,Buddhist pilled

I hate twitch thots

This is why irl social interaction is a waste of time. It's all looks. It's just meant for tallfags and the people with good facial bones. Jon the 6ft5 chad said that his name is cumrag (this would be autistic and spergy if an ugly male did it) the curry laughs at the joke and then Jon says you know what a cumrag is right, and then what is it in a hostile way. Even though what he's saying makes no sense because it's self explanatory Jon instantly wins because of height and tallfag halo. It's impossible to beat the role your looks project about you.

Such a disturbing video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back