Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just another day

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I was already preparing to say hello to my hot neighbor but she quickly, almost like in a panic, closed the door before we could interact.
Just another day in the life of an incel.
If I was handsome she would've taken her time and say hello, but oh well :feelsbadman:

No hello for your face

indeed females do shit to get out of the eyes of an incel fast, very relatable

Why do you bother?

I was already preparing to say hello to my hot neighbor but she quickly, almost like in a panic, closed the door before we could interact.
Just another day in the life of an incel.
If I was handsome she would've taken her time and say hello, but oh well :feelsbadman:
I hope she gets what she deserves, that being stage five cancer and aids. She deserves to ROT.

Ask her for sex

thanh-s%C6%A1n-wink.gif

you shouldn't even try

Lol at trying to Be Kind to random Ass Whores .

Neighbors or Not , they are all the Same.

Lol at trying to Be Kind to random Ass Whores .

Neighbors or Not , they are all the Same.

You could provide a set of SNPs and be rejected. Provide money and be rejected. Provide empathy and still get rejected.

There's a reason the Portuguese have an IQ of 100 and Moroccans have an IQ of 85.

You could provide a set of SNPs and be rejected. Provide money and be rejected. Provide empathy and still get rejected.

There's a reason the Portuguese have an IQ of 100 and Moroccans have an IQ of 85.
Yea Woman got It Backwards . What should we even expect ? when We are on this Website , and litteraly Look Like Freaks .

@nice_try for trying , next time dont try. It will save you some dissapointment and pain.