Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just an idea curing cancer with viruses

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Lets say you have some cancer that just divides it self and eats your body from the inside out? Is it possible to design a cancer that has specific receptors for the cancer cells infitrates them, multiplies inside and kills them?

Cancer cells have cell membranes that are identical to regular cell membranes, it’s impossible for viruses to distinguish between cancer and non cancer cells when they bind to the cell membrane
Designing viruses with our current technology that work with mammalian cells is really limited. We can make viruses that can deliver specific sequenced nucleus acid strands inside cells, which has limited uses

I am an engineer who works in this field but I’m afraid to post my research on here, IT could track me down

Last edited:
Cancer cells have cell membranes that are identical to regular cell membranes, it’s impossible for viruses to distinguish between cancer and non cancer cells when they bind to the cell membrane
Designing viruses with our current technology that work with mammalian cells is really limited. We can make viruses that can deliver specific sequenced nucleus acid strands inside cells, which has limited uses

I am an engineer who works in this field but I’m afraid to post my research on here, IT could track me down
aight nice to know

i dont know bro but that sounds cool

that was the other thing i was thinking before i posted this delivering dna that makes the cell to stop dividing.

@MENSA_IQcel yo figure out a cure

@MENSA_IQcel yo figure out a cure

I could easily complete med school but that would take 4 years before I'm even allowed to begin working on it.