Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just adapt bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
>woman

Wtf would a woman know about inceldom or struggles? Why would anyone care what she had to say

And why doesn't that evolution process affect women? Why are the biggest loser women who dont work and are ugly as shit with no personality still finding mates? Gtfo you live on tutorial mode you dont get to lecture or advice

if were going to go by the eugenics route then women should have no involvement with the filtration process, why allow such subhuman creatures to have a say in what set of genes passes onto the next generation, when women have proven themselves to be too incompetent to accomplish anything worthwhile in any field of human endavour, whether it involves war, sports, sciences or arts; women count as worthless subhumans with their only redeeming quality being our attraction to them and ability to give birth, so why grant them the voice over human refinement.

And why doesn't that evolution process affect women? Why are the biggest loser women who dont work and are ugly as shit with no personality still finding mates? Gtfo you live on tutorial mode you dont get to lecture or advice
Based . Woman giving advice Is Like a Kebab without Filling .

Incomplete and irrelevant

Based . Woman giving advice Is Like a Kebab without Filling .

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.
Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.
Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.
I played competitive Pokemon when i had Omega Saphire for the 3ds was Like 5 years ago or so.

Now i couldnt Care less. All my brainpower IS in Dmc4 and Path of Exile .

Feminist foids advocating for Hitlerist eugenics? Why am I not surprised?

And they wonder why we hate foids

I wonder if she has ever heard of “appeal to nature” fallacy. It’s natural to die of horrible diseases and have 1/3rd of your children survive and become teenagers. It’s natural to live in caves and communicate using ooga booga.

modern human life is the furthest thing from nature possible but for some reason we still use nature as a yardstick for our society?

"Men who refuse to adapt, who hang on to the old ideas of male-female relationships, are not given to opportunity to reproduce."
adapt by being taller and more handsome

kill all short ugly whores and use stacies to give a kid for every guy on the planet dumb bitch logic can be reversed cunt ( in simulation )

I don't know what so hard for people to understand about genetics.
Incels and chads can have the same genetics. Their phenotype is different.

Also, survival of the fittest has nothing to do with how attractive a person is, having a wide jaw doesn't save you from freezing to death, having a 6 pack doesn't make you stronger than fat men, being lean doesn't mean you're healthy, Blue eyes are a maladaptive mutation; less protection from UV radiation will worsen vision faster than those with brown eyes.

Being attractive is not relevant to natural selection, only sexual selection.

Last edited:
Someone should teach them about some other interesting things that happen in nature. Like grape.

Actually foids are the ones that have failed to adapt. Us men have created a society where we can protect and provide for our loved ones using our minds instead of our muscles by creating technology, egalitarian politics, and modern civilization, in other words, we improved. Meanwhile female sexual standards have remained in the caveman days. Look at who gets the most pussy, criminals and men that are more bronze than brains and have very little to contribute to the three things I mentioned that make modern society better than the caveman days.

Freedom of sexual choice for women may have been good for allowing women to pursue the men they're genuinely attracted to, but it's been terrible for the human race because the more women mate with whoever they want to mate with the more that compassionate, thoughtful and responsible men will be bred out of existence. You women use the power of femininity and sex very irresponsibly and this is why things were better when men controlled how femininity and sex was used and distributed. It's too much power for toilets to be responsible with.

Adapt in order to have sex = become a tranny

I'd rather stay incel then

survival of the fittest? so in other words we should all get rekt and be fine with it?

im gonna show you survival of the fittest (in video game)