Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just adapt bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
245d 16h 31m
TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Officer
★★★★
13d 7h 28m
>woman

Wtf would a woman know about inceldom or struggles? Why would anyone care what she had to say

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Officer
★★★★
13d 7h 28m
And why doesn't that evolution process affect women? Why are the biggest loser women who dont work and are ugly as shit with no personality still finding mates? Gtfo you live on tutorial mode you dont get to lecture or advice

unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
279d 11h 32m
if were going to go by the eugenics route then women should have no involvement with the filtration process, why allow such subhuman creatures to have a say in what set of genes passes onto the next generation, when women have proven themselves to be too incompetent to accomplish anything worthwhile in any field of human endavour, whether it involves war, sports, sciences or arts; women count as worthless subhumans with their only redeeming quality being our attraction to them and ability to give birth, so why grant them the voice over human refinement.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
74d 23h 2m
And why doesn't that evolution process affect women? Why are the biggest loser women who dont work and are ugly as shit with no personality still finding mates? Gtfo you live on tutorial mode you dont get to lecture or advice
Based . Woman giving advice Is Like a Kebab without Filling .

Incomplete and irrelevant

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
305d 9h 49m
Based . Woman giving advice Is Like a Kebab without Filling .

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.
Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
74d 23h 2m
Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.
Re: why is autism an insult
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185074149Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:08 PM CST
Simple. Neuro-typical individuals are generally narcissistic imbeciles. The vast majority of the individuals perceived as "normal" are concerned only with elevating their social-status within society by patronizing and victimizing persons with ASD. Plenty of autistic individuals suffer from significant cognitive disabilities. It is unreasonable and purely idiotic to respond with aggression simply because of their significant difficulty with adapting to environmental alterations. Truly, it is quite angering. Society is nothing more than a cesspool of parasitic scum.
I played competitive Pokemon when i had Omega Saphire for the 3ds was Like 5 years ago or so.

Now i couldnt Care less. All my brainpower IS in Dmc4 and Path of Exile .

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 39m
The "fittest" don't survive

Whoever reproduces survives

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
178d 10h 19m
Feminist foids advocating for Hitlerist eugenics? Why am I not surprised?

And they wonder why we hate foids

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
119d 3h 59m

I wonder if she has ever heard of “appeal to nature” fallacy. It’s natural to die of horrible diseases and have 1/3rd of your children survive and become teenagers. It’s natural to live in caves and communicate using ooga booga.

modern human life is the furthest thing from nature possible but for some reason we still use nature as a yardstick for our society?

medaminemenyaui

medaminemenyaui

sand lands
★★★★★
5d 4h 34m
"Men who refuse to adapt, who hang on to the old ideas of male-female relationships, are not given to opportunity to reproduce."
adapt by being taller and more handsome

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Captain
★★★
12d 18h 56m

kill all short ugly whores and use stacies to give a kid for every guy on the planet dumb bitch logic can be reversed cunt ( in simulation )

Man

Man

No bitches?
36d 7h 41m
I don't know what so hard for people to understand about genetics.
Incels and chads can have the same genetics. Their phenotype is different.

Also, survival of the fittest has nothing to do with how attractive a person is, having a wide jaw doesn't save you from freezing to death, having a 6 pack doesn't make you stronger than fat men, being lean doesn't mean you're healthy, Blue eyes are a maladaptive mutation; less protection from UV radiation will worsen vision faster than those with brown eyes.

Being attractive is not relevant to natural selection, only sexual selection.

Last edited: