Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just accept the bluepill!

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
If not you will get a 30% warning. don't you dare call out bluepilled users on this gray pilled forum

Take the atomic pinkpill.

What would Neo do

TheVman said:
nausea said:
TheVman said:
nausea said:
TheVman said:
nausea said:
ArtoriasWolf said:
What would Neo do
follow Morpheus
what would Morpheus do?
lead Neo
To where?
only Morpheus knows
Morpheus will lead Neo to PUA techniques. he's red pilled bro
but I mean the pill should be black, indeed

PUA uses the analogy because the movie portrays a red-colored pill

we use blackpill to distinguish us from them, so to speak

but the power of the matrix is much deeper

obviously you see even here a lot of confusion about this

and now someone may popup and accuse me of being selfproclamed whatever

You know which mod?

ive accepted the ldarpill

I'm down with red and black, I'm all set with blue.

Which user did you call out?

TheVman said:
spideycome back to the main forum please we need more hardcored blackpilled users

What did he do?
I want RREEEEEEEEE out. He judged me for approving of school shootings against bullies who mock incels but he tells every next user he dislikes here to just KHS, including me. Also, he's a total cucked moralfaggot.

Take the dogpill instead.
RedDogTux.jpg

What a low inhib slayer.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
spideycome back to the main forum please we need more hardcored blackpilled users
What did he do?
I want RREEEEEEEEE out. He judged me for approving of school shootings against bullies who mock incels but he tells every next user he dislikes here to just KHS, including me. Also, he's a total cucked moralfaggot.
Yup. he's basiically bluepilled(i suspect woman by writing style) and is allowed to post here. He basically told me the normie platitude "I know an ugly deformed guy who is dating an 8/10 stacy and she really loves him". legit. He also told me to be nice to women and stop catfishing them

TheVman said:
Yup. he's basiically bluepilled(i suspect woman by writing style) and is allowed to post here. He basically told me the normie platitude "I know an ugly deformed guy who is dating an 8/10 stacy and she really loves him". legit. He also told me to be nice to women and stop catfishing them

Goodness, I went through his posting history to find evidence to have 'him' banned and what you tell me is almost 100% confirmation that he's a stupid femoid.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
Goodness, I went through his posting history to find evidence to have 'him' banned and what you tell me is almost 100% confirmation that he's a stupid femoid.
yup. sergeantincel protects her cuz she probably sends him nudes

TheVman said:

Damn we're fucked if this is true.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
Damn we're fucked if this is true.
lol its a joke. just saying in case he bans me for it

TheVman said:
lol its a joke.  just saying in case he bans me for it

LOL OK you scared me because I reported that user for several posts.

even my thread celebrating the death of a 14yo stacey got deleted and received a 20% warning for it. In a week I got a 70% warning.

Robinxyz said:
even my thread celebrating the death of a 14yo stacey got deleted and received a 20% warning for it. In a week I got a 70% warning.
yeah just like the female mod at braincels made them stop talking about school shootings

So much for a blackpilled forum