Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a Useless Thread about how im having a mental breakdown

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
not sure why im making this thread but im crying my eyes out while listening to songs and its 5:06 am for me .... almost 25, khhv btw ... some1 pls end me

10/10 would read again.

last time i cried was after looking in the mirror some weeks ago.
we all do it brother. no shame.

not sure why im making this thread but im crying my eyes out while listening to songs and its 5:06 am for me .... almost 25, khhv btw ... some1 pls end me
U dutch m8?

Anyway...start gymcel or something find a cope

U dutch m8?

Anyway...start gymcel or something find a cope

im german bro, been gymceling for almost 5 years and it helped alot, both mentally and especially physically but the pain of never having even held a girls hand is sometimes too much, wish a girl would just hug me and tell me everythin will be fine but thats waaay too much to ask for ....

Last edited:
:feelsmega:
>When you almost have a breakdown in front of your family

im german bro, been gymceling for almost 5 years and it helped alot, both mentally and especially physically but the pain of never even held a girls hand is sometimes too much, wish a girl would just hug me and tell me everythin will be fine but thats waaay too much to ask for ....
Truly accepting blackpill means u dont even care anymore if a girl will ever truly love you...it means u accept ur fate and try to find ways to be happy on your own by coping or roping :feelsbadman:

Don't remind me of my miserable life.
tumblr_np860yGXTW1ux8t18o1_400.png

make a makeshift asshole with a condom, sponges and a pringles can and fuck it

Damn I feel your pain bro. If it ever gets to the point of you desperately wanting to commit suicide, do something AMazing instead. Rent a van and take it out for one last spin.

Dont remember mi life please... :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

try sleeping it off friend it works for me when i feel really bad i dont want anyone to die

You could start coping with drugs.