Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a reminder

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200116 172632 YouTube

No matter how badass you think you are it will always be overshadowed by the fact your a manlet. This guy is operator as fuck but all that goes out the window when he stands next to someone taller.

Another fun fact in ww1 they always made the shortest guy in the platoon carry the machine gun I guess they thought they had the most rage

Manlets should rope tbh there's no hope for them

He'd fuck up the tall guy in any real war scenario provided their abilities are same. Smaller target, less food necessary. Height is a meme in modern warfare

Lots of manlets are good athletes and have better coordination.

It's only in direct hand to hand combat vs a heavier tall dude (not important nowadays) or when trying to fuck a foid that height actually matters.

Another fun fact in ww1 they always made the shortest guy in the platoon carry the machine gun I guess they thought they had the most rage
Based as fuck. I wish i was born a 100 years a go and died in WW1.

Tfw you will never be intimidating, FUCKKKK.

A manlet is whoever isn't the tallest in the room.

Brutal height pill

I'd only take a picture with a man much taller than me if he bends down and lets me put him in Sam Hyde style chokehold.