Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a reminder: When a woman says she likes 'x' type of guy, it just means attractive chad with characteristics of that type of guy.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Some of the stupid whores in this video answer nerd because they don't want to come across as bimbos when they just mean smart chad. Always remember that. Its always about attraction, not what kind personality you have or sub-culture you belong to.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIioQmqX3U

Attachments

• EgsTHZ5WsAIA4qd.jpg
    EgsTHZ5WsAIA4qd.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
It's all flavors of chad

@ 0:13 "MY BF JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE" + BETABUXXPILL IN ACTION JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN HAG

@ 0:13 "MY BF JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE" + BETABUXXPILL IN ACTION JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN HAG
Memes write themselves. Legit

There wasn't a single roastie that wasn't a subhuman in this video
Memes write themselves. Legit
Also a walking caricature of the cock carousel and "i'm ready to settle down now". This is the vast majority of foids in 2020

I, too, think water is wet.

I bet none of them ever dated a nerd

The universe keeps forcing blackpills down my throat

The girl in the pink swimsuit literally said that she likes "hot hipster nerds". JFL. They think that nerds = Chad wearing glasses.

the girl at 0:13 literally admits the idea that alpha fucks and beta bucks.
she says "nerds, FOR THE LONG RUN".
she wants to marry a guy with lots of money to pay for all her shit. no way she would want to just give pussy to some ugly dude short term just because hes smart.

This also applies to women who claim to like ethnics. "I like Asian men teehee" = I like 1488 white Chads like Keanu Reeves who have some obscure hint of Asian ancestry.

notice how every "nerdy guy" in a rom com is a chad or chadlite at the very least...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back