Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just A Reminder Simply_ajsha / Lizzie Valasquez / MakeupArtistgorda66

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
not to bully but /what do these people have in common............................................................................ They all have more SMV than you......
Lizzie_Velasquez_2017.jpg
gJb0BZCN_400x400.jpg
62bd5aa7793148193192af05c5a5f568a2a1539da92cc6446f8ba7cb8fe57199.jpg

tru and if they were male cannot get a gf meanwhile males will fuck anything

tru and if they were male cannot get a gf meanwhile males will fuck anything
you'd stick your dick in #2? I mean I get desperation but fucking christ, I thought that's what lust was drawn as in dante's inferno

not to bully but /what do these people have in common............................................................................ They all have more SMV than you......
Lizzie_Velasquez_2017.jpg
gJb0BZCN_400x400.jpg
62bd5aa7793148193192af05c5a5f568a2a1539da92cc6446f8ba7cb8fe57199.jpg

The black one isn't really comparable to the rest, she just has big fucking eyes, if she didn't have a "stupid face on", like in the pic and put on a more "cutesy face" she might get seen as a girl with "big doe eyes", it could be an attractive feature, if she wasn't acting ghetto and "lolsorandom" with all those forced "reaction faces" she would be somewhat attractive.

Look at Exhibit A and now compare her to the other two, there are no shots you can take with the other two that makes them comparably attractive. She doesn't really belong among the three.

Attachments

• Exhibit A.jpg
    Exhibit A.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 72
The black one isn't really comparable to the rest, she just has big fucking eyes, if she didn't have a "stupid face on", like in the pic and put on a more "cutesy face" she might get seen as a girl with "big doe eyes", it could be an attractive feature, if she wasn't acting ghetto and "lolsorandom" with all those forced "reaction faces" she would be somewhat attractive.

Look at Exhibit A and now compare her to the other two, there are no shots you can take with the other two that makes them comparably attractive. She doesn't really belong among the three.
you are right / i couldnt find another girl youtuber with a deformity .. besides some male ones..for the black girl if those eyes were on a male it would be over... Females can still have that edge because of pussy and boobs.

Is the second one real? The picture looks photoshopped