Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what's up with males that have 100& foid behavior

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
when you look at indians of ugly ethnicity trying to mix with good looking indians and indians trying to mix with the world, they will use foid like arguments.
it is obvious that they are genentically inferior when it comes to smv. but they won't accept the fact and say things like "we are taught to desire these features". "looks doesn't matter" etc

there is this extremely strong thief traits in all indians just like how it is found in foids of all race. trying to bully instead of taking accountability, not having empathy etc.

feminist men also have similar traits i guess. are they doing it intentionally to trigger us or are they retarded.

educate me

feminist men also have similar traits i guess. are they doing it intentionally to trigger us or are they retarded.

educate me
most feminist men are larping.

they're just dumb. they can't tell their whole thing is soycially engineered

if normies are actually as retarded as they make it out to be on reddit and twitter then i am considering roping.

brutal. i'd be a selfawarecel than a sexhaver normie. i would give up anything to not be a retarded normie

if normies are actually as retarded as they make it out to be on reddit and twitter then i am considering roping.
they probably are. if they aren't they would have solved social and resource problems better irl.

most feminist men are larping.
Yes, they do it to get women and when the women refuse, they sexually assault them (Justin Royland is a prime example).

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 3
They call being masculine toxic masculinity so when they have removed the masculinity that is when the feminine behaviour comes to play; Now he can enjoy soy freely without worry as his manboobs grow.

Yes, they do it to get women and when the women refuse, they sexually assault them (Justin Royland is a prime example).
More like Justin Soyland

dude it's conformity
Partially yes but not really. Unless they're in Amsterdam or Portland or somewhere like that, there must be some local misogynistic circles or at least guys who don't care as much about foids' situation. They're just doing it to get pussy.

no, you should just fucking shoot them all fucking ready

Partially yes but not really. Unless they're in Amsterdam or Portland or somewhere like that, there must be some local misogynistic circles or at least guys who don't care as much about foids' situation. They're just doing it to get pussy.
:kys: :feelshaha: :lul: :kys: :reeeeee: :feelscomfy:simps i tells ya. can't wait until feminism falls for good

:kys: :feelshaha: :lul: :kys: :reeeeee: :feelscomfy:simps i tells ya. can't wait until feminism falls for good
Exactly. Imagine going through such humiliation just for some blue haired landwhales with hairy armpits

Exactly. Imagine going through such humiliation just for some blue haired landwhales with hairy armpits
it's like their souls have evaporated to the point where they would

it's like their souls have evaporated to the point where they would
Yes. Why would they have a soul if they can just tell foids they shouldn't be raped
and probably do it later anyway
to get pussy instead?

They have so much personality :foidSoy:

Indians may use foid-like arguments, but they use male-like rape