Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just a reminder: If someone tells you to change your personality, they're either a sociopath, or a psychopath.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Blaming your looks is blaming things you can conceivably change. Obviously, there are limitations, but there are various ways to fraud.

On the other hand, telling someone to change their personality is telling them to change who they are. That is, of course, impossible. So what the person telling you this is really saying is, "I am a sociopath or psychopath, and I think of everything as 'behavior.' I change the input in an effort to get a different output from these empaths. Be like me and you can manipulate people the same way I do."

Of course, psychopathic bluepillers haven't yet decided on whether or not personality is a moral thing. They pretend to be morally outraged about the things we say on here, insisting that it's our "horrible personalities" that are to blame for us not being able to attract women, but then turn around and say that "personality" doesn't mean, "moral," to explain serial killers and thugs having no problem attracting women.

Either way, what this all translates to is that we're incel because we're not attractive enough to get away with not being sociopaths or psychopaths.

believe me i wish i was some one else.

i hate this incel life

i hate being on here

i hate clown maxxing

i hate being a low t soy sperg

i hate looking like shit

i hate my past

i hate, hate, hate it

most people say i am too arrogant and too self confident and i make make others look stupid with my statements

I don't alter my personality for holes, unless it aids me in avoiding contact with them.

Re: I wish I wasn't so idiotic.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183259607Monday, February 08, 2016 11:36 PM CST
You are only reminded of your constant idiocy due to the fact that society as a whole is inherently-narcissistic. Parasitic scum concerned solely with patronizing those with irreversible and chronic disabilities. You can relieve your psychological pain by punishing yourself for your inadequacies, as I regularly do. It compensates quite well for me, after I degrade the value of virtual creations constructed by narcissists.

Re: Momma, just killed a man,
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183186772Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:37 PM CST
Yes, this is to be expected from African-American individuals.

Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.

Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

I don't alter my personality for holes, unless it aids me in avoiding contact with them.

Re: I wish I wasn't so idiotic.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183259607Monday, February 08, 2016 11:36 PM CST
You are only reminded of your constant idiocy due to the fact that society as a whole is inherently-narcissistic. Parasitic scum concerned solely with patronizing those with irreversible and chronic disabilities. You can relieve your psychological pain by punishing yourself for your inadequacies, as I regularly do. It compensates quite well for me, after I degrade the value of virtual creations constructed by narcissists.

Re: Momma, just killed a man,
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183186772Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:37 PM CST
Yes, this is to be expected from African-American individuals.

Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.

Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
> ''view ignored content''
> roblox spam

I've increasingly come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with me, it is they who are wrong.

I have a right to friends and companionship, everyone does. Those people who say "you're entitled" can get fucked and should feel the loneliness and resentment I feel.

personality and social skills are gaslights for ugly men

if racism (bad personality) is my problem, why can’t I get a racist GF, why does my morality need to align with their agenda to accomplish my goal??? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Really makes you think.

You can change some aspects of your personality by forcing it, for example if you want to become more polite just force yourself until it becomes second nature, even if it's uncomfortable at first

if racism (bad personality) is my problem, why can’t I get a racist GF, why does my morality need to align with their agenda to accomplish my goal??? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
:feelsthink:

Chicago cartel niggers will be going to synagogue, to drink purple drank with their filthy sheboon shanikwas