Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Just a quick reminder, LA now has 59,000 homeless people (mostly men) ...

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
If the majority of homeless were foids, you can bet something would be done to help the homeless. However, most the homeless are men who fell through the cracks, so nothing is done as the problem worsens.

Homelessness jumps 12% in LA County and 16% in the city; officials ‘stunned’

Stunned ? Why would they be stunned ? This is simply what remains for men in the west ... a state of total desolation and poverty.

Link to the story

our future bois

If a foid was homeless, white Knights would come right away to save m'lady

Of course most normies dont gjve a shit because they are men. Im pretty sure 80% of normies would support killing homeless men if they could get away with it.

Because its not possible to get a job. :feelstrash:

You guys ever watch that youtube channel that has interviews with homeless people in LA? Sounds like a true fucking nightmare existence

JFL, the mayor is investing 42 million dollars into trying to decrease the amount of homeless people.

yup i live in LA it’s gone up 75% in 6 years. i hate the homeless though they smell like shit and are aggressive/confrontational

I would think it is more that women just trade sex for a place to sleep. There is no reason a woman should be on the street in today's world where she can find some dude willing to trade a bed for sex within minutes.

Hell, I'd even let a homeless woman crash in my house if she is well behaved and lets me fuck her whenever I want.

This is what happens when a city allows rent to run away from the average person. In la's case, its due to the influx of tech companies thats pushing up housing prices. But you still need affordable homes for the less well paid workers of the city. The council has to step in and have rent controls. Or build cheap housing to compensate the higher rent market.

As for the homeless, it looks pretty grim in la. Looks fuckin third world, street shitting. I dunno what the solution to that it. America is a country that doesn't give a fuck about folks down on their luck. Looks like skid row is here to stay.

why even live if ur homeless, never been able to understand that

If the majority of homeless were foids, you can bet something would be done to help the homeless. However, most the homeless are men who fell through the cracks, so nothing is done as the problem worsens.

Homelessness jumps 12% in LA County and 16% in the city; officials ‘stunned’

Stunned ? Why would they be stunned ? This is simply what remains for men in the west ... a state of total desolation and poverty.

Link to the story
homeless women are too gross to be able to trade sex for shelter

It's over for skidrowcels

that's almost my entire city

You guys ever watch that youtube channel that has interviews with homeless people in LA? Sounds like a true fucking nightmare existence
Sounds interesting I'll try to find it

Fuck foids could easily just betabux some incel, but would rather steal jobs from men leaving them homeless

They don't give a fuck about men dying and becoming homeless and they never will

It only matters if they are foids, sweety

Oh look, a "gender gap" that no one will give a fuck about because it's men on the receiving end of something bad.