Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just a normal class in the west

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Brainwashing your children with faggotry is okey but being incel is not !

Fagcucks lmao

I mean what is next? Babies being given boss positions in companies? Truly the sky is limit for such braindead simpletons. Until their stairway built by Male taxes collapses expect them to want to build a bridge to the Moon with what degeneracy they can achieve.

The sexual "revolution" is our end especially for non chads

In a sane world exposing your kids to that tranny and fag feminist shit would be considered child abuse.

In a sane world exposing your kids to that tranny and fag feminist shit would be considered child abuse.
in a sane world, the child's mother would be hung from a lamppost, and his father, assuming he's even present, would receive a swift bullet to the back of his head

their childrem will be cucked by refuges, this retarded mun don't give a shit if she is turning her son into a future cuck/incel

It's funny how those feminists are the most ugly females.

its quite telling how quickly this non-binary nonsense has been assimilated by the general population, and transgenders too. Next is pedophilia tbh.

Send all trannies faggots and degenerates to extermination camps

This degenerate society needs to be destroyed. Turning innocent children into a tranny faggots is okay? But the people on this site are fucked up? JFL FOURTH REICH NOW
Send all trannies faggots and degenerates to extermination camps

This degenerate society needs to be destroyed. Turning innocent children into a tranny faggots is okay? But the people on this site are fucked up? JFL FOURTH REICH NOW
Hitler was looking for evidence that the great flood was started by "god" to clense the earth from degenerate shits. Something might happen this century again

Hitler was looking for evidence that the great flood was started by "god" to clense the earth from degenerate shits. Something might happen this century again
Hitler was the good guy

Choppeddicks me

That "mom" is probably his dad.

#Neverhappened

I’m so glad to see you back, I thought you might have roped.

The West is the biggest enemy. The rest of the world should form some sort of anti-Western coalition just like the anti-fascist coalition against Hitler and not rest until the West's unconditional surrender.