Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill just a few millimeters of bone and you would have made it.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
thats all it is. just those few millimeters of chin being outward, few millimeters of cheeks being more concave, the few millimeters of your jaw coming outwards and being defined like carefully chiseled pure Greek marble.

thats all it took to define your chance of being attractive. instead, every feature of yours is receded, marking your inevitable life of rejection and forgottenness. those few millimeters define your entire life, scientific FACT.

"lay thine eyes unst the feature o' my slave. thou shalt see, 'tis that of ineferiorus geneticus"

this is the blackpill stacies and numales seem to never be able to swallow. they pull muh "i know plenty of 4'9" indian guys who slay because theyre hilarious, personality is everything" JFL. personality does NOT override subhuman genetics which are HARD. WIRED. into stacies to be weeded out.

the ONLY thing that can surpass ANY of these dunya imposed limitations is Allah. and inshaAllah i will be blessed with a nice wife. plus we have mandatory beards so that cope hides inferior subhuman chincels.

All I need is 9 milimeters, in my fucking brain.

in addition to this, i would like to wave for a request to mobilize the purification units whenever those resources become available. somethings gotta be done about this.

EVery time I hear "but personality," I want to destroy an entire planet. If personality meant shit, I'd have had 200+ gfs by the time I was 25.

More centimeters, than milimeters. Milimeter differences would be too small to notice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back