Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just a daily reminder for your ugly creepy asses

Classic blackpill literature :feelsokman:

If the uggo went out of a Lamborghini, wears a 200k watch, and invites her to a 7* hotel in the UAE, she will spread her legs that night. Yes, it will be betabuxing, but she will fight for him against other stacies.

And let's be honest here: If 300 pounds 60 yo woman approaches you, you will have same reaction.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I would rather rope right there and then before fucking a 300 lb foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.​
How low IQ is this piece of shit subhuman? Calling men sexist, yet is one herself.
Hypocrites are stupid people.
I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get [UWSL]married and have kids.[/UWSL]​
Then why haven't you already? Dumbass whore you can't! You are ugly, you think you are special because of simps!
Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?
You don't fight hard! Only men fight hard! In wars so that subhumans like you can exist.

I want to kill her.
Better, i want to train a huge pig to fuck assholes.
Kidnap her and then get fucked by my big pig everyday.:feelsahh:

Also, all incels in denial would instead be on our side if they were made aware of the truth. In a way, she's being less oppressive than the hypocrites who want incels to keep living in an illusion """for their own good""".
That will never happen.
If the illusion is shattered and many incels in denial realize the truth, the growing large group of males will coerce society to obey to their desires.

Patriarchy will be brought back and gynocentrism will be thrown in the trash. Not good for females.

It just is what it is.

Least shes being honest.

It's over. :blackpill:
Chad chasing whores will know their place soon, and swallow their looksmatche's cum daily.

The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.​
And maintenance of internet connection ? electricty ? water supply ? buildings ? etc ?

Giving women the same rights as men was a big mistake.

-
Yeah, this is fake.- Women don't talk like that

This doesn't belong in "Sticky"; it is a fictional work and we don't need fiction masquerading as genuine sources
-
This

Old but ill respond anyway: as subhuman ive always accepted my place. I am a 3/10 if i dont bother foids, but i go to a 2/10 if i try to act confident like chad. I accept my fucking place as subhuman tier.
Only hit on foids 3/10 and below then.

That will never happen.
If the illusion is shattered and many incels in denial realize the truth, the growing large group of males will coerce society to obey to their desires.

Patriarchy will be brought back and gynocentrism will be thrown in the trash. Not good for females.
Not good for foids, but good for civilization. STEMcels will finally have the motivation to make more advancements in DNA modification and we'll become a perfect species much faster than if toilets determined our DNA. Then again, knowing about the halo effect only demotivated me to work.

Quote:

"......a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!"

/end quote

Holy fucking shit! Say what you will about this cunt, but 90% of the part I quoted is absolutely fucking SPOT ON! Female settling is definitely a real problem. The core reason for most relationship/marriage problems is women dating men they're not sexually attracted to. It's NO WONDER so many wives resent their husbands! Personally, I'd rather stay alone than be with someone whose just settling for me. I've heard about the whole "state-issued girlfriends" meme, and if that's real, I think it's a horrible idea.

Copypasta.is ?
This has been in the Must-Read section for over a year now

Copypasta.is ?
This has been in the Must-Read section for over a year now
Yes but the original thread was unknown so the archive containing 300+ comments was newfound :feelsUnreal:

If a really attractive man elbowed a bitch in her face and shot her parents to death, she'd still want to fuck him, not us.