Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just a daily reminder for your ugly creepy asses

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
13d 5h 43m
1. Even anonymity is not enough to overcome the white guilt in programmed brainwashed libtards much of the time so that they could feel free to say racist things but that’s beside the point in this case because a foid is never typically even going to learn of those terms unless she’s a mentally ill weirdo e-girl that regularly posts on 4chan or 8kun to pick up on that lingo.

That said I’ll meet you halfway and say that if a female really did write that she’s likely asian and one of those super deluded slightly fat and ugly ones that would be right here with us if only she didn’t get the female genes during the pregnancy process.

2. A LARPer would know well to include this as its common SJW Bolshevik thought slop.

3. Bro, incel culture has been thriving ever since I was able to begin regularly using the internets in 2002.

4. I literally knew a guy who pretended to be an intelligent well spoken female Metroid fanatic for four years on a particular message board simply because he strongly thought such a female should exist and never found a single one during all his time online.

5. Naturally. People with an agenda always love and support an amen corner regardless of who or what is speaking what they want to hear.

I honestly do think that it might have been written by a man, but this is undeniable how all toilets think. 100% of them with absolutely no exception, so even if it wasn't written by a toilet this does 100% represent the toilet viewpoint. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Legend
13d 5h 43m
1. Even anonymity is not enough to overcome the white guilt in programmed brainwashed libtards much of the time so that they could feel free to say racist things but that’s beside the point in this case because a foid is never typically even going to learn of those terms unless she’s a mentally ill weirdo e-girl that regularly posts on 4chan or 8kun to pick up on that lingo.

That said I’ll meet you halfway and say that if a female really did write that she’s likely asian and one of those super deluded slightly fat and ugly ones that would be right here with us if only she didn’t get the female genes during the pregnancy process.

2. A LARPer would know well to include this as its common SJW Bolshevik thought slop.

3. Bro, incel culture has been thriving ever since I was able to begin regularly using the internets in 2002.

4. I literally knew a guy who pretended to be an intelligent well spoken female Metroid fanatic for four years on a particular message board simply because he strongly thought such a female should exist and never found a single one during all his time online.

5. Naturally. People with an agenda always love and support an amen corner regardless of who or what is speaking what they want to hear.

Screenshot 20220729 073904

Screenshot 20220729 073950

AI can't determine if it's written by a male or female in this case. But it still represents 100% of all toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lawrence

Lawrence

of Incelia
★★★★
4d 17h 4m
I’m not buying it. :feelsseriously:

That a foid wrote it I mean. :feelshehe:

No real genuine western female indoctrinated with a lifetime of anti racism, anti Nazism and pro multiculti and pro nigger worship uses phrases like “genetic superior”, “your kind” and “know your place” because that could hit too hard by inadvertently triggering the little black sambos that are probably around her and in her friends or fuck buddies group to chimp out and attack her in one way or another. :worryfeels:

So, no once again I seriously doubt any woman wrote this. :feelsugh:

It sounds more like one of us got inspired to LARP but didn’t understand they were going overboard with the anti PC rhetoric ad needed to reel themselves back in for the believability factor. :feelshehe:
-
Yeah, this is fake.- Women don't talk like that

This doesn't belong in "Sticky"; it is a fictional work and we don't need fiction masquerading as genuine sources
-

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★
1d 16h 2m
Old but ill respond anyway: as subhuman ive always accepted my place. I am a 3/10 if i dont bother foids, but i go to a 2/10 if i try to act confident like chad. I accept my fucking place as subhuman tier.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
125d 22h 29m
I heard this was posted at TwoXChromosomes, a feminist sub on Reddit, and it got thousands of upvotes. Doesn't matter if it's real or a larp, women really think like this.
Women want ugly and short men to pay their taxes, do their work and stay away from them.

ezio6

ezio6

Incel grindset
★★★★
8d 12h 30m
Only Nymphomaniac 30+ Yearold , 130+ high iq and high realism woman who will have this level of self awareness amd empathy for other 90% of women on this fuking gay earth, :feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::feelsUgh::blackpill:

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
18d 2h 51m
Classic blackpill literature :feelsokman:

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
13d 3h 47m
creepy = EVERY NON CHAD

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
94d 18h 39m
If the uggo went out of a Lamborghini, wears a 200k watch, and invites her to a 7* hotel in the UAE, she will spread her legs that night. Yes, it will be betabuxing, but she will fight for him against other stacies.

And let's be honest here: If 300 pounds 60 yo woman approaches you, you will have same reaction.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I would rather rope right there and then before fucking a 300 lb foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

krimpi

krimpi

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★
6d 6h 1m
The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.​
How low IQ is this piece of shit subhuman? Calling men sexist, yet is one herself.
Hypocrites are stupid people.
I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.
Then why haven't you already? Dumbass whore you can't! You are ugly, you think you are special because of simps!
Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?
You don't fight hard! Only men fight hard! In wars so that subhumans like you can exist.

krimpi

krimpi

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★
6d 6h 1m
I want to kill her.
Better, i want to train a huge pig to fuck assholes.
Kidnap her and then get fucked by my big pig everyday.:feelsahh:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
61d 22h 59m
I do not care what stupid foids say. To the next post.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★
33d 13h 41m
Also, all incels in denial would instead be on our side if they were made aware of the truth. In a way, she's being less oppressive than the hypocrites who want incels to keep living in an illusion """for their own good""".
That will never happen.
If the illusion is shattered and many incels in denial realize the truth, the growing large group of males will coerce society to obey to their desires.

Patriarchy will be brought back and gynocentrism will be thrown in the trash. Not good for females.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It just is what it is.

Least shes being honest.

It's over. :blackpill:
Chad chasing whores will know their place soon, and swallow their looksmatche's cum daily.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★
33d 13h 41m
The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.​
And maintenance of internet connection ? electricty ? water supply ? buildings ? etc ?

Giving women the same rights as men was a big mistake.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

ExtERminator of foids, fags and NT's
12d 31m
-
Yeah, this is fake.- Women don't talk like that

This doesn't belong in "Sticky"; it is a fictional work and we don't need fiction masquerading as genuine sources
-
This

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Old but ill respond anyway: as subhuman ive always accepted my place. I am a 3/10 if i dont bother foids, but i go to a 2/10 if i try to act confident like chad. I accept my fucking place as subhuman tier.
Only hit on foids 3/10 and below then.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
29d 19h 16m
That will never happen.
If the illusion is shattered and many incels in denial realize the truth, the growing large group of males will coerce society to obey to their desires.

Patriarchy will be brought back and gynocentrism will be thrown in the trash. Not good for females.
Not good for foids, but good for civilization. STEMcels will finally have the motivation to make more advancements in DNA modification and we'll become a perfect species much faster than if toilets determined our DNA. Then again, knowing about the halo effect only demotivated me to work.

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
4d 3h 38m
Quote:

"......a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!"

/end quote

Holy fucking shit! Say what you will about this cunt, but 90% of the part I quoted is absolutely fucking SPOT ON! Female settling is definitely a real problem. The core reason for most relationship/marriage problems is women dating men they're not sexually attracted to. It's NO WONDER so many wives resent their husbands! Personally, I'd rather stay alone than be with someone whose just settling for me. I've heard about the whole "state-issued girlfriends" meme, and if that's real, I think it's a horrible idea.