Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just a daily reminder for your ugly creepy asses

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
The place to rant
Ugly creepy guys
ANONYMOUS JANUARY 4, 2016
It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely ass face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get [UWSL]married and have kids.[/UWSL]

Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?

The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to whore herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “slut”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced WHORE who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!

For the seething comments check out this archive JFL

10% low effort
Ok

10%
words words words
didnt read lamo

I fully agree with her, even the parts where she describes how we need to be put into our place. Not because I want us to be treated this way, but because she's speaking on behalf of all foids and this really is how they feel about us. I wish society were more open about this - at least they wouldn't be telling me I should find a girlfriend or something. Also, all incels in denial would instead be on our side if they were made aware of the truth. In a way, she's being less oppressive than the hypocrites who want incels to keep living in an illusion """for their own good""".

I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want.
Gold. It doesn't explain all of the facets of hypergamy, but it sums it up perfectly.

I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either.
This had to be said again and again until all men stop coping with romance.

I fully agree with her, even the parts where she describes how we need to be put into our place. Not because I want us to be treated this way, but because she's speaking on behalf of all foids and this really is how they feel about us. I wish society were more open about this - at least they wouldn't be telling me I should find a girlfriend or something. Also, all incels in denial would instead be on our side if they were made aware of the truth. In a way, she's being less oppressive than the hypocrites who want incels to keep living in an illusion """for their own good""".

Gold. It doesn't explain all of the facets of hypergamy, but it sums it up perfectly.

This had to be said again and again until all men stop coping with romance.
Based touhou pfp, followed

Nigga, water is wet.

It just is what it is.

Least shes being honest.

It's over. :blackpill:

I know my place...

I heard this was posted at TwoXChromosomes, a feminist sub on Reddit, and it got thousands of upvotes. Doesn't matter if it's real or a larp, women really think like this.

Pinned. Also inb4 lurkers are like "OMG an inkler man wrote that, woman never honest about hatred of ugly"

Foids should have vocal chords removed after birth.

It should also be a crime to teach a foid to read and write.

As long as ugly subhuman foids breed, incels will always exist

Thanks for the honesty! I wish more women were like her. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
fat and most likely below average looking hands wrote this:feelswhat:

Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.
subhuman males will approach you. Don't like it? THAT'S TOO D*MN BAD!!You're not entitled to not getting approached by subhuman males :feelsgah:

You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class
you are most likely on their league you retarded roastoid :feelsgah:

I heard this was posted at TwoXChromosomes, a feminist sub on Reddit, and it got thousands of upvotes. Doesn't matter if it's real or a larp, women really think like this.
any foid who subscribes to feminism needs to immediately be hung and burned :feelswhat:

assuming it's a real hole, i can respect its honesty.

that being said, it should also be delegated to 2nd class status for being a hole and know it's place in society

As much as I like to think it's larp made by a frustrated blackpilled-to-the-core trucel, it's not:fuk:

Those are actually words of a foid, not your average cake-face foid, but definitely a foid, she's also actively mocking men and salty mgtows in the comments and there are other foids defending her, this is how all foids all around the world at all times feel, but only some are privileged enough to say it out loud
I’m not buying it. :feelsseriously:

That a foid wrote it I mean. :feelshehe:

No real genuine western female indoctrinated with a lifetime of anti racism, anti Nazism and pro multiculti and pro nigger worship uses phrases like “genetic superior”, “your kind” and “know your place” because that could hit too hard by inadvertently triggering the little black sambos that are probably around her and in her friends or fuck buddies group to chimp out and attack her in one way or another. :worryfeels:

So, no once again I seriously doubt any woman wrote this. :feelsugh:

It sounds more like one of us got inspired to LARP but didn’t understand they were going overboard with the anti PC rhetoric ad needed to reel themselves back in for the believability factor. :feelshehe:

This text is old asf, still brutal though

Larpest thing I read this week

Sad truth. The same actions,same words, same clothes, same behaviors will have different reactions based on who is doing them. And as far as romance goes, the Chad one will always be more effective. While incel one will never work mostly.

However fat ugly bitches place is with chads too :feelshaha:

All women think like this. Also, if you make under 6 figures you are a loser in their eyes.

1-she's anonymous so she can freely express what she thinks

2-She mentions things like old men and patriarchy which only foids talk about

3-It's from 2016, I don't think incel culture was this strong back then

4-I don't personally know a human who can larp THIS hard

5-There are other females in the comments
1. Even anonymity is not enough to overcome the white guilt in programmed brainwashed libtards much of the time so that they could feel free to say racist things but that’s beside the point in this case because a foid is never typically even going to learn of those terms unless she’s a mentally ill weirdo e-girl that regularly posts on 4chan or 8kun to pick up on that lingo.

That said I’ll meet you halfway and say that if a female really did write that she’s likely asian and one of those super deluded slightly fat and ugly ones that would be right here with us if only she didn’t get the female genes during the pregnancy process.

2. A LARPer would know well to include this as its common SJW Bolshevik thought slop.

3. Bro, incel culture has been thriving ever since I was able to begin regularly using the internets in 2002.

4. I literally knew a guy who pretended to be an intelligent well spoken female Metroid fanatic for four years on a particular message board simply because he strongly thought such a female should exist and never found a single one during all his time online.

5. Naturally. People with an agenda always love and support an amen corner regardless of who or what is speaking what they want to hear.

Last edited:
This is apocryphal in that it isn't known whether it was written by a foid or a man larping as a foid.

And this is why foids need anothER day of retribution in GTA VI

Drinking water is essential to life.

Brutal but truth :feelsrope:

These words sound like a guy larping to be a woman. Women aren't smart enough to write detailed essays like this while also revealing the blackpill.

Even if it's true it's not surprising and I don't know why she sounds so full of herself explaining it, like she's a cartoon villain hellbent on getting rid of the "ugly" males who had have no control on their appearance.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: proven, also theres more agrees than disagrees. Obiously this is what the majority if not ALL women thinks. Just LDAR if your sub8

Perhaps

but imo the main reason it could be larp and the first thing I noticed is that the op is trying too much, this is not a foid trait, it's male trait, foids don't bother to talk about topics they don't like, if they wanna date hot guys they just do, they ain't gonna explain it to the same people they hate in some random internet corner, foids have the "women don't owe you explanation" mindset, irl they just don't care and just want you away, they ain't gonna write essays, unlike what the ugly/poor thinks, most privileged people don't even wanna think/talk about people below them because it makes the feel like they're on the same plane of existence as them

but that being said it really feels genuine compared to the average obvious larp, I have to meet this "person" irl if he's still alive
exactly, foinds are too busy to even give af about ugly guys

All women think like this. Also, if you make under 6 figures you are a loser in their eyes.
6 figure doesnt even matter its all looks to them,, they can just whore themselves away and make more. They're already fucking hundreds of chads a day

yup :feelsrope:

Sad that creatures whose only value is sex and breeding have this amount of entitlement and social power. Foids are just breeding and raising machines, and even this foids are messing up.

If the uggo went out of a Lamborghini, wears a 200k watch, and invites her to a 7* hotel in the UAE, she will spread her legs that night. Yes, it will be betabuxing, but she will fight for him against other stacies.

And let's be honest here: If 300 pounds 60 yo woman approaches you, you will have same reaction.

Last edited:

Every foid is programmed to feel endangered whenever they see ugly men or men below her standards. They want us to be removed simply because of how we look and think.

These words do sound like a woman wrote it and not some angry incel larping

BUT, what I don't understand is why would a foid even be bothered to write this, they're lazy af and simply don't care enough about ugly men to write paragraphs about hating something they're so desperately trying to avoid
Probably some modern emancipated feminist bitch that adore chads and despise everyone elso.

JFL at mods for pinning this. :feelshaha: This forum is a fucking joke

This little text is a blackpill classic nothing more :feelsaww:

jfl I remember reading this years ago , classic blackpill

1. Even anonymity is not enough to overcome the white guilt in programmed brainwashed libtards much of the time so that they could feel free to say racist things but that’s beside the point in this case because a foid is never typically even going to learn of those terms unless she’s a mentally ill weirdo e-girl that regularly posts on 4chan or 8kun to pick up on that lingo.

That said I’ll meet you halfway and say that if a female really did write that she’s likely asian and one of those super deluded slightly fat and ugly ones that would be right here with us if only she didn’t get the female genes during the pregnancy process.

2. A LARPer would know well to include this as its common SJW Bolshevik thought slop.

3. Bro, incel culture has been thriving ever since I was able to begin regularly using the internets in 2002.

4. I literally knew a guy who pretended to be an intelligent well spoken female Metroid fanatic for four years on a particular message board simply because he strongly thought such a female should exist and never found a single one during all his time online.

5. Naturally. People with an agenda always love and support an amen corner regardless of who or what is speaking what they want to hear.

I honestly do think that it might have been written by a man, but this is undeniable how all toilets think. 100% of them with absolutely no exception, so even if it wasn't written by a toilet this does 100% represent the toilet viewpoint. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220729 073904

Screenshot 20220729 073950

AI can't determine if it's written by a male or female in this case. But it still represents 100% of all toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I’m not buying it. :feelsseriously:

That a foid wrote it I mean. :feelshehe:

No real genuine western female indoctrinated with a lifetime of anti racism, anti Nazism and pro multiculti and pro nigger worship uses phrases like “genetic superior”, “your kind” and “know your place” because that could hit too hard by inadvertently triggering the little black sambos that are probably around her and in her friends or fuck buddies group to chimp out and attack her in one way or another. :worryfeels:

So, no once again I seriously doubt any woman wrote this. :feelsugh:

It sounds more like one of us got inspired to LARP but didn’t understand they were going overboard with the anti PC rhetoric ad needed to reel themselves back in for the believability factor. :feelshehe:
-
Yeah, this is fake.- Women don't talk like that

This doesn't belong in "Sticky"; it is a fictional work and we don't need fiction masquerading as genuine sources
-

Old but ill respond anyway: as subhuman ive always accepted my place. I am a 3/10 if i dont bother foids, but i go to a 2/10 if i try to act confident like chad. I accept my fucking place as subhuman tier.

Women want ugly and short men to pay their taxes, do their work and stay away from them.

Only Nymphomaniac 30+ Yearold , 130+ high iq and high realism woman who will have this level of self awareness amd empathy for other 90% of women on this fuking gay earth, :feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::feelsUgh::blackpill: