Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a brutal reminder to leave you with before I go to bed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Women will always love good looking murderers (like Chris Watts who killed his daughters and wife and still has many fangirls) and hate you.

Even if you found a cure for cancer, solved world hunger, or donated every penny to the poor, women would always see you as inferior and would never fuck you. The only thing they would say about you is "aw, what a kind man!"

But you already knew that. I just wanted to remind you. Never forget that.

TLDR: water is wet and so is roastie pussy for darktriadmaxxed chad

I was born and it was over.

Every Christian needs to understand that when Jesus was crucified, the Romans that nailed him to the cross were probably getting IOI's from foids in the crowd watching and probably were rewarded for their dominance and abuse of another man's body with sex from roasties who were impressed with their bullying of the ethnic, manlet, incel Jesus.
Every Christian needs to understand that when Jesus was crucified, the Romans that nailed him to the cross were probably getting IOI's from foids in the crowd watching and probably were rewarded for their dominance and abuse of another man's body with sex from roasties who were impressed with their bullying of the ethnic, manlet, incel Jesus.

based doubleposter. mogs me

Brutal but probably the truth

Women will always love good looking murderers (like Chris Watts who killed his daughters and wife and still has many fangirls) and hate you.
A lot of us worship serial killers.
It's only OK when a woman worships them.

dont worry bro i have a good personality and im a nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back