Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just 15 years ago it was perfectly acceptable to lust after JBs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
For some reason this video shows up in my recommended feed whenever I visit youtube

This particular episode aired in 2004 when Lohan was 17, yet it was perfectly acceptable for her to flash her tits and everyone else to lust after her

Today a skit like this would be entirely unacceptable and it would get your show shut down, its really weird how times have changed

It's when women got hypergamous and authoritarian.

I think it's better than hoisting them out for all to see but still sending you to prison for 40 years if you act on it. Wait, Chad doesn't have to follow the law. Neither does Tyrone.

Bro in the cucked west it was never acceptable.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Asian women are JBs well after they're JBs so you don't need actual JBs.

It has gotten a lot worse in just the past ten years. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when the femoids of today have daughters of their own who are coming of age. It will be a clusterfuck worse than the sexually liberated mothers who brought up the current generation of overly entitled Stacy's.

Suifuel. Could never get that

Somebody’s never watched to catch a predator

JBs are legal where i live :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

In America people even get angry when a 25+ male is having sex with a legal 18yo.
Even 50+ men dating a girl in their 20s is seen as horrendous by the fucking media it is so fucking odd. Go to any story about who Scott Disick is dating and inevitably there will be fucking sheep saying how he is so old and how he should be dating women his own age. I just keep thinking to myself:
>Who the FUCK fantasizes about a 35+ female for sex?
Holy shit that is so horrible I have no clue how people got so brainwashed

00s was a golden era tbh. hypergamy was at an all time low then according to statistics. 10s fucked up everything.

00s was a golden era tbh. hypergamy was at an all time low then according to statistics. 10s fucked up everything.

tinder and instagram are responsible for the inevitable collapse of the west.

exactly. which started in the early 10s with the former being popularised in the mid to late 10s.

yup. its basically a global sexual marketplace.. plus contraception, plus easy transportation, plus its discrete. not like it matters since there's no stigma for being a whore anyways... no way that's sustainable.

Read the comments from used-up roasties and whiteknights. "DiS IZz DischtERbiNG She iS onLie 17 yo YARS olD Shie Can BeaRlie Walck Or Tallck. Shie Is Jusst A BebbiEe GuiSZ"

it's still acceptable if they are 16+. at least in the uk

For some reason this video shows up in my recommended feed whenever I visit youtube

This particular episode aired in 2004 when Lohan was 17, yet it was perfectly acceptable for her to flash her tits and everyone else to lust after her

Today a skit like this would be entirely unacceptable and it would get your show shut down, its really weird how times have changed

USA is weird as fuck. Sexualizing everything, especially teenagers, yet age of consent is 18, AND you can make a driving license when you are 16 lol. In Poland age of consent is 15, and age you can make driving license 18. Why let someone operate heavy machines that can kill other people, but forbids sex?(yes I know there are differences between states, but still - allowing some immature teens to drive fucking cars? And sometimes those cars are not some vw beetle but fucking hummers)

Prime Lindsey Lohan there, nice find.

Britney Spears was also only 17 when she had that "hit me one more time".

Besides 17 is not jailbait in Europe, so don't know why you would think anything wrong with that.

USA is weird as fuck. Sexualizing everything, especially teenagers, yet age of consent is 18, AND you can make a driving license when you are 16 lol. In Poland age of consent is 15, and age you can make driving license 18. Why let someone operate heavy machines that can kill other people, but forbids sex?(yes I know there are differences between states, but still - allowing some immature teens to drive fucking cars? And sometimes those cars are not some vw beetle but fucking hummers)

Its because the US is vast, unless you live in a huge city good luck getting anywhere without a car and at 16 unless you are incel like I was you will probably wanna go out do stuff and hang out with your friends. A 10 minute car ride at something like 25 mph to your school or your friends house would take you at least an hour by foot. Now if its dark LOL @ trying to walk because thats how you become a victim of a serial killer.

Remember, there is no public transportation and your parents are working so they cant be driving you around, how are you gonna move around? You cant realistically expect a self aware 16 year old bursting with energy to sit at home and studycel or cope with vidya. Driving isnt even that hard when the roads are wide as fuck

Seriously who cares ? You can lust after anything you want, you won't have them anyway, what does that change ?

Prime JBs are 13-14 y.o

Its because the US is vast, unless you live in a huge city good luck getting anywhere without a car and at 16 unless you are incel like I was you will probably wanna go out do stuff and hang out with your friends. A 10 minute car ride at something like 25 mph to your school or your friends house would take you at least an hour by foot. Now if its dark LOL @ trying to walk because thats how you become a victim of a serial killer.

Remember, there is no public transportation and your parents are working so they cant be driving you around, how are you gonna move around? You cant realistically expect a self aware 16 year old bursting with energy to sit at home and studycel or cope with vidya. Driving isnt even that hard when the roads are wide as fuck

Did public transportation always sucked in USA?

Did public transportation always sucked in USA?

There is no public transport outside of big cities, theres simply too much ground to cover and too few people who would be using it at any given moment for it to be really viable

16/17 year old girls are the best imo.

It's hilarious how it's okay for 40 year old women to fuck 20 year old boys but when a 20 yr old boy wants to date or fuck a 15/16 year old with a minimal age gap he is hoarded with abuse from low iq sheep.

Roasties and numales need to die.

In America people even get angry when a 25+ male is having sex with a legal 18yo.
Even 50+ men dating a girl in their 20s is seen as horrendous by the fucking media it is so fucking odd. Go to any story about who Scott Disick is dating and inevitably there will be fucking sheep saying how he is so old and how he should be dating women his own age. I just keep thinking to myself:
>Who the FUCK fantasizes about a 35+ female for sex?
Holy shit that is so horrible I have no clue how people got so brainwashed

Yet the opposite is applauded with no remorse

Just look at the recent developments of Asia Argento (the foid who caused Anthony Bourdain to sui), proof and photos came out of her in bed with that underage guy (at the time) while she was in her late 30s, nearing 40. No one said a word or accused her of shit. In fact they applauded her with "you go girl" comments and shit like that. Remember, this pedo foid is one of the founders of the "metoo" bullshit.

It's over

Last edited: