Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Junkfoodmaxxing is so addictive

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I've been eating healthy for so long but this week I've been such a fat ass. I've eaten takeaway today, 4 donuts, ice cream, 8 cookies. I feel full but it feels so good. I gotta stop eating before I actually get fat. Eating tasty food is such a good cope but I'll stop. Gonna have to go on a quick diet.

I've been doing the same tbh, it also ties in kinda with two of my other copes- Alcohol & Weed.

I do gymmaxx quite frequently, and also try my best to eat as healthy as I can & cook my own meals. I try and reduce seed oils, corn syrup, and other bad (((chemicals))) added into most foods here in the U.S. as much as I can.

Today, I got some Doughnuts & Apple Fritters from Walmart, as well as some Doritos tangy BBQ flavor :smonk:

The jews want you to get addicted

I luckily don't have much of an appetite. I don't know if it's because I want to kill myself or some biological/genetic shit, but I eat a large bag of Doritos and I'm filled for the rest of the day. Or like three slices of pizza and I'm fucking bursting. I guess it's not really lucky lol, I'm unhealthily skinny and my wrist size is fucking embrassing. I'd like to bulk up more

I do gymmaxx quite frequently, and also try my best to eat as healthy as I can & cook my own meals. I try and reduce seed oils, corn syrup, and other bad (((chemicals))) added into most foods here in the U.S. as much as I can.
Very smart, some of the food is so dangerous here, you have to be very careful what you consume
Today, I got some Doughnuts & Apple Fritters from Walmart, as well as some Doritos tangy BBQ flavor :smonk:
BBQ is so delicious. I also like the purple Doritos as well, spicy sweet chili. Those two are my favorites.

I luckily don't have much of an appetite. I don't know if it's because I want to kill myself or some biological/genetic shit, but I eat a large bag of Doritos and I'm filled for the rest of the day. Or like three slices of pizza and I'm fucking bursting. I guess it's not really lucky lol, I'm unhealthily skinny and my wrist size is fucking embrassing. I'd like to bulk up more
ye you do need to bulk up. Your condition is both a blessing and a curse

That’s not so bad. 4 donuts, ice cream and cookies wont make you fat

have fun with diabetis and strokes kek

Why aren’t you eating homemade food instead like rice and chicken. At least stay skinny and healthy
it will surely give him a lot of medical conditions
Only if its a everyday thing

What's your weight?
I've lost control with (any) food coping and the last hope is surgery and very expensive medication.

Why aren’t you eating homemade food instead like rice and chicken. At least stay skinny and healthy
I do sometimes. I know how to cook, but sometimes I'm unwilling to cook because I'm tired or depressed or whatever and eating junk food is just easier

Don’t get addicted

I do sometimes. I know how to cook, but sometimes I'm unwilling to cook because I'm tired or depressed or whatever and eating junk food is just easier
I understand now

I've been eating healthy for so long but this week I've been such a fat ass. I've eaten takeaway today, 4 donuts, ice cream, 8 cookies. I feel full but it feels so good. I gotta stop eating before I actually get fat. Eating tasty food is such a good cope but I'll stop. Gonna have to go on a quick diet.
Just fast

idk how you mutts eat that slop. tastes like absolute shit

I've been doing the same tbh, it also ties in kinda with two of my other copes- Alcohol & Weed.

> Says he tries to eat healthy

> Cooks his own meals

> Reduces seed oils, corn syrup, and other jewish chemicals

> Eats doughnuts and dorritots and apple fritters

Don't play into the jews hands. Buy fresh food raw and cook it yourself. Never buy anything in a box or bag that has been processed and filled with preservatives.

I've been doing the same thing for 15 years.

The jews want you to get addicted
No they don’t. They want you to torture yourself by eating awful tasting plain food like chicken breast and green vegetables. Eating good food / junk food is based and a “fuck you” to them

I cant eat junkfood because most contains sugar