Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Junk food

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Junk food is the ultimate giving up cope. It makes you fat and ugly. But if you are too ugly even gymaxxed, what's the fucking point. Life is only about coping, self-improvement is futile.

Junk food killed me

Reading this while I alternate between eating goldfish and vanilla wafers, with a glass of sweet tea next to me. Brutal.

I get more enjoyment from feeling healthy and not being fat, than the pleasure you get from eating junk.

Great cope,I actually lost 15 kg , Still look like the same bloat lord I was before

just bloatmaxx bro

Just skinnyfatmaxx.

Bloatmaxxing a good cope for a truecel.

One of my top 5 copes.

I get more enjoyment from feeling healthy and not being fat, than the pleasure you get from eating junk.
same I can't eat unhealthy shit anymore. I tried eating some chips and threw out the bag when it was 3/4 full. I tried having soda but threw it out half way thru. my body is now repulsed by junk food after all this health coping

Junk food is the ultimate giving up cope. It makes you fat and ugly. But if you are too ugly even gymaxxed, what's the fucking point. Life is only about coping, self-improvement is futile.
For incels with no hope of ascension this is very much true. Also incels that can't even gymaxx properly. The insult of incels not being able to lift anything heavy or tolerate hard work of any sort probably stems from incels that are like this.

same I can't eat unhealthy shit anymore. I tried eating some chips and threw out the bag when it was 3/4 full. I tried having soda but threw it out half way thru. my body is now repulsed by junk food after all this health coping

It will take some time to readjust. If you are really hungry and eat fast food with soda to fill you up it will probably be less replusive. Unhealthy food is replusive when you aren't hungry tbh

I have slowed down eating junk food this year ngl

Same happens to me any time I relapse and eat junk food with artificial flavors and preservatives. They make me feel fatter and sick every time.

Never liked junk food, I never thought most of it tasted that good and knowing its all factory shit made it unappetizing. Would rather have some tomatos with salt tbh

I rarely eat junkfood

It doesn’t matter since it’s already over 0+0=0 so who cares if you get fat if it’s already over

Kebabs/mcdonald coke chips and cigarettes, why not some weed too? Then videogames. Good cope as long it lasts.

I'm an oldcel and junk food just hurts my digestive tract so I have to limit it. :incel: