Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jump rope is so much better for cardio than running

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Ive been coping by working on my cardio so I don't subhuman breathing. Did couch to 5k and it didn't really change that much but jump rope maxxxing is a whole other thing. So exhausting tbh I recommend all gymcel Copers to try it. You can also use it as a rope to neck yourself if it doesn't help

Won't this fuck up your knees? I always supposed those training bicycle are the best.

Fapping is best cardio

That's gonna fuck your knees even if you're not old. Cycling is best.

Cardio is cope. it's going to fuck up your knees & you'll probably end up skinny fat

HIIT 3 times a week is the only legit way to leanmaxxing

im awful at it tbh

Cardio is cope. it's going to fuck up your knees & you'll probably end up skinny fat

HIIT 3 times a week is the only legit way to leanmaxxing
That's gonna fuck your knees even if you're not old. Cycling is best.
How on Earth will it fuck your knees if you're not obese and aren't doing it on cracked concrete.

I'm not doing it for aesthetics just to get in better shape

How on Earth will it fuck your knees if you're not obese and aren't doing it on cracked concrete.

I'm not doing it for aesthetics just to get in better shape
Its high impact exercise, and you're more prone to injuries especially if you have bad form w/out trainer to correct you or haven't been working out your whole life.

Its high impact exercise, and you're more prone to injuries especially if you have bad form w/out trainer to correct you or haven't been working out your whole life.
I played sports and worked out. This is nothing new. What a joke acting like a jump rope is as bad as a concussion

I will jump off the bridge with a rope to my head.

I WILL DO IT!

I WILL USE MY "emergency rope" TO CREATE LIFEFUEL!

YTF NOT?

(it's great for removing stagnant lymph!)

it's also fun tbh but I have no room I'd probably end up getting it caught on the fan or lights and hang myself :feelsrope:

just cope with the rope br0!

rope is better than anything tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back