Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel July confirmed as hottest month on record

Just because ur burgerland country is up a few degrees does not make the whole world warmer!!!!!!!!!

Just because ur burgerland country is up a few degrees does not make the whole world warmer!!!!!!!!!
Dda

fake news by gay jews didn’t even reach 100 here when other summers it’s been over 100 before

in Poland it wasnt that bad tbh

i hope the nature goes ER on all of us

I support global warming

Maybe we’re on the verge of a mass climate disaster that will kill hundreds of millions and make Stacy desire security over looks again, we must support the continuation of climate change!!!

reddit.com/r/collapse if you want to know more about what is about to happen

>(((BBC)))
Global warming is a lie

Go fuck yourself for posting BBC you cuck.

Once I am dead the world can go to hell for all I care. I won't have kids anyway and mankind will destroy the planet very soon regardless of what I do so fuck it.

Once I am dead the world can go to hell for all I care. I won't have kids anyway and mankind will destroy the planet very soon regardless of what I do so fuck it.
based

fake news by gay jews didn’t even reach 100 here when other summers it’s been over 100 before
Same. Heart of the South where its been cool and wet instead of the usual drought.