Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Judges incels>Has boyfriend and brags about the sex she gets.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
This girl right here is the same type of girl who judges incels while having this as a pinned tweet on twitter. Clearly she doesn’t know the struggle because she is bragging in her pinned tweet about all the actions she gets. It really does get my head how the type of girls that live life on easy mode think they deserve a say when it comes to our situation.

Attachments

• 766664D9-5E21-4A7C-9F0F-31A6564AA5F5.png
    766664D9-5E21-4A7C-9F0F-31A6564AA5F5.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 460
How do you find whores like this?

the fact that he looks like a homo is just the cherry on top

I would love to curb stomp her face in MInecraft.

Of course he has good facial bones. The blackpill proves everything. The only thing wrong with him is his bug eyes.

Their boyfriends are never ugly unless they are disabled and the girl is with them to get payed to be their caretaker.

I unironically mog him in terms of looks, but he's probably NT and isn't a Slav in Slavlands.
i have no idea how he got her but it's probably some stupid and fortuituous chain of events that you couldn't easily replicate with "just do x" advice

i have no idea how he got her but it's probably some stupid and fortuituous chain of events that you couldn't easily replicate with "just do x" advice

JBW is probably legit in Anglolands that are full of ethnics. You see these normie looking white soys getting girlfriends there a lot there. White liberals are the most racist people, they want white liberals like themselves. This guy would be destroyed in the dating market if he was born as a Slav in Slavlands.

JBW is probably legit in Anglolands that are full of ethnics. You see these normie looking white soys getting girlfriends there a lot there. White liberals are the most racist people, they want white liberals like themselves. This guy would be destroyed in the dating market if he was born as a Slav in Slavlands.
I don't see why ethnics being around would help them, they should still be getting mogged and annihilated if they're in the bottom 50%, maybe if there were lots of ethnic women there to create competition.

I don't see why ethnics being around would help them, they should still be getting mogged and annihilated if they're in the bottom 50%, maybe if there were lots of ethnic women there to create competition.

Because ethnics being around increases the chances of white people of being in the top 20-40% of men because the non-ethnics mog a large number of men by default.

Women still want to have a boyfriend and being in the top 20% in a specific location is usually enough for NT normies to land a GF here and there.

It's simple maths really.

Do my eyes deceive me? Are they actually looksmatched? Shame how cucked her politics are, he's probably getting cucked by a 2/10 Tyrone.

A foid bragging about how often it has sex is like a public toilet bragging about how often people shit in it.

> Tapping my ass

So elegant.

At least she's dating a mid-tier normie, dude's probably gonna get cucked in the next 3 months unfortunately

Of course he has good facial bones. The blackpill proves everything. The only thing wrong with him is his bug eyes.

Their boyfriends are never ugly unless they are disabled and the girl is with them to get payed to be their caretaker.
Strong bump.

I recognize her. That's the whore who recorded StBagelcel's freakout. FUCK :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back