Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Judge says I have to check myself into psychiatric ward

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
FUCKING FEMOID BITCH BROKE CONFIDENTIALITY GODAMMIT

I have 30 days.

are they allowed to do that? what did you tell her that was so bad?

I appreciate in medias res as much as the next guy, but what the hell is the story here?

uglylifematters said:

They are legally mandated to in certain situations. My guess is OP went ham and crossed the line at some point.

What the fuck?! I thought psychiatrists/therapists were legally obligated to confidentiality? Guess that's just a lie as well.

Details would be nice.

wandercamp said:
FUCKING FEMOID BITCH BROKE CONFIDENTIALITY GODAMMIT

I have 30 days.

If you mentioned to your counselor/therapist that you were planning on harming yourself or others, they will do that. There is no confidentiality when it comes to such statements.

I haven't worked in psych counselling but I do know my way around a hospital/medical setting.

Minjaze said:
What the fuck?! I thought psychiatrists/therapists were legally obligated to confidentiality? Guess that's just a lie as well.

Details would be nice.

I didn't talk about ERing or anything, I just Schopenhauerpilled her about how worthless life is. I was required by a court to see her and she threatened to admit me in that session, I told her I was obviously not violent and she was just being an emotional femoid, and I thought I was off the hook

Don't do it, ignore your phsyciatrists calls and Don't contact them, they aren't going to force you to go there.

Crustaciouse said:
Don't do it, ignore your phsyciatrists calls and Don't contact them, they aren't going to force you to go there.

The judge might send the police over to @wandercamp once the 30 days are up.

The judge probably has more shit to deal with then a deppresed guy that got his therapist triggered.

Crustaciouse said:
The judge probably has more shit to deal with then a deppresed guy that got his therapist triggered.

If a judge ordered his internment into a psychiatric ward, he/she's not likely to ignore it. 

I do hope OP does not take this gamble.

Crustaciouse said:

This.

wandercamp said:
I didn't talk about ERing or anything, I just Schopenhauerpilled her about how worthless life is. I was required by a court to see her and she threatened to admit me in that session, I told her I was obviously not violent and she was just being an emotional femoid, and I thought I was off the hook

Provoking a woman who is in charge of your fate and has far more credibility than you was not the wisest decision, brother.

Holy fucking shit you can't even lightly blackpill women and take them out of utopia for one second without being taken to the psych ward.

i'd kill myself to spite them

lol, this is why it's better to abandon the system altogether. They're more interested in imprisoning people for wrongthink than actually helping.

WTF, it’s like some 1984 bullshit, being locked up in a padded cell because you dared to criticise the golden female race.

KyloRen said:
The judge might send the police over to @wandercamp   once the 30 days are up.

yeah, they will. I've been through this. My advice is to serve your time and never look back. Therapists are scum of the earth.

uglylifematters said:

Must of told her he was gonna become an hERo.