Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Judge finds out his kids aren’t his after 51 years of marriage

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

I need help
★★★★

Unsurprising given how he looks like a blob:
unacceptable-blob.gif

@LesscoBlob

51 years of being cuckolding

When you stay naive bluepilled fool

That's why you never become a betabuxx

A foid still willingly fucked him. Life was a lot kinder to him than any of us yet there the oldfag is, spending his twilight years crying like a little bitch. Fuck that bluepilled cuck, you get what you fucking deserve! :society:

"These women are hoppin' everything that looks fun"

This why Sex Ed needs to be about the Blackpill and not the birds and the bees.

For a Judge he has very bad judgement.

He has been married since ~1973. But the kids weren't born until 10 years later in the early '80s. He probably shot blanks and his wife looked elsewhere.

Not sticking up for the foid, just wondering if this guy ever questioned why it took 10 years for his wife to get pregnant.

He has been married since ~1973. But the kids weren't born until 10 years later in the early '80s. He probably shot blanks and his wife looked elsewhere.
Or maybe she sacrificed his kids to the Moloch while he didn't even know.

Planned parenthood moloch
Moloch rome vatican colosseum
Allen ginsberg molochf

Or maybe she sacrificed his kids to the Moloch while he didn't even know.
Possibly, but same scenario. Whether he shot blanks or she aborted his progeny, he wouldn't have known. And he didn't question why it took 10 years to finally announce she was pregnant? That's called a RED FLAG.

Possibly, but same scenario. Whether he shot blanks or she aborted his progeny, he wouldn't have known. And he didn't question why it took 10 years to finally announce she was pregnant? That's called a RED FLAG.
bluepillers always believe women they don't question anything they are even bigger npcs (in certain areas) than foids they are not humans because human use their intellect and brain to question everything

bluepillers always believe women they don't question anything they are even bigger npcs (in certain areas) than foids they are not humans because human use their intellect and brain to question everything
And that's why I don't pity this motherfucker. No, not standing up for his whore wife. But, this fucker judge probably berated and harshly sentenced ugly fucks like us, all the while believing he was somehow immune to the laws of nature. So, I'm actually glad this asshole raised other men's kids without knowing, and then got to learn about it 40 years later. I have no sympathy for Mr. Judge. Glad he's miserable.

I love seeing normie sex-havers get fucked over by the blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back