Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Judge Denies Dismissal Of Charges For White Devil Who Choked Black Schizo Busker From Behind, To Death

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240118 000454
230519152643 06 jordan neely file
OCR Z JORDAN NEELY

He will face a criminal trial.

“I am not going to let no white man choke out a black man and get away with it,” protester Relly Rebal said, rushing after the car as it sped away. “Murderer!”

We have a video there that shows Jordan was not fighting back. There’s no evidence to suggest he did anything harmful to anyone on that train. So, whether or not he had marijuana in his system, it doesn’t make a difference. He was killed for no reason,” Mills said.

What a terrible precedent to set if marine Chads get to just go around killing folk. WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR OUR BROTHA!!!!! DAS RITE!!! DAS RITE!!!!!

Last edited:
For context what happened prior to him getting choked He probably did outrageous acts to the white guy cause it says hes mentally unstable in the news

For context what happened prior to him getting choked He probably did outrageous acts to the white guy cause it says hes mentally unstable in the news
2nd paragraph in the quote. To my recollection he was just acting crazy and yelling at people. White guy chose to be a hERo and kill him cuz...caveman brain.

2nd paragraph in the quote. To my recollection he was just acting crazy and yelling at people. White guy chose to be a hERo and kill him cuz...caveman brain.
Thats Crazy bro should not be acting like a parasite on public transport

Thats Crazy bro should not be acting like a parasite on public transport
Shouldn't be choking strangers to death either.

You gotta be a normtard to choke someone to death for yelling. Random crazies and homeless people yelling is normal NYC shit

You gotta be a normtard to choke someone to death for yelling. Random crazies and homeless people yelling is normal NYC shit
A regular NYC resident sees someone acting like that and laughs ignores it and moves along with their day.

A psychopathic troglodyte sees an opportunity to murder someone and (hopefully) get away with it

Yeah I agree the guy was trying to show off his new judo class moves and took it too far

Schizo-Niggers are fucking worthless. This guy should be getting a medal and not a criminal trial

death to niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back