Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jsanza29 in his prime vs balding and fatcel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
2507918 vho7hltcpef11

First pic has to be from around 2011/12 because he looks skinnier and way better looking than the other pics he posted on reddit and PUAhate asking if he was ugly (2014). The second pic I saw it for the first time in 2017 so must be from that time. But the comparison really shows how in just a few years you can go from low tier normie to incel tier. And btw this might be suifuel for the heightpillers but Jsanza29 is 6'3 and that didn't help him ascend.

If you search him on facebook (his profile is public) you can see that in 2021 he gained even more weight and his norwooding got worse. Nature has been really brutal for this legend :feelsbadman:

i look like right pic and im 19

I guess around 2013 Jsanza29 got depressed (according to incel wiki he became obsessed with his looks when a foid colleague called him ugly) and stopped caring about looks so he gained a lot of weight since then.

looks much better than me

. And btw this might be suifuel for the heightpillers but Jsanza29 is 6'3 and that didn't help him ascend.
guys assume that with such height women just throw themselves at you no matter what, like you come to female and she says "yes daddy fuck me"

He looks like a ratfaced incel

Women don't care if you get fat, similar to they don't care when you gym max.

His facial bones were always shit.