Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alright boys the votes are pretty well conclusive!

He has join date halo and is liked by fat link and/or other mods for some reason
Like @BlackCel_from_ZA said, maybe he legitimately has dirt on them

But then they did ban him for 3 months without appeal

So who knows

He has join date halo and is liked by fat link and/or other mods for some reason
MIH might be paying him to side with him no matter what. MIH is known for being obsessive when it comes to this forum, so it's not out of the realm of possibility

MIH might be paying him to side with him no matter what. MIH is known for being obsessive when it comes to this forum, so it's not out of the realm of possibility
That's definitely possible

@Fat Link give him a week ban and end this debate. Banning him for 3 months for things he said years ago is just ridiculous,12 year old flirting with him doesn't mean anything. This whole, debate debate is ridiculous.

tbh that whole archetype of usERs should get nuked. racebaiters that have literally never actually posted about inceldom

Haven't seen the forum this united since last October with the discord drama.

Fair enough I guess, should have been atleast 6 month in my opinion tho

@Biowaste Removal
@Racial-Identitarian
Thoughts
6 month and make a day for the mod team dedicating in deleting all his useless garbage thread

@Fat Link give him a week ban and end this debate. Banning him for 3 months for things he said years ago is just ridiculous,12 year old flirting with him doesn't mean anything. This whole, debate debate is ridiculous.
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

THE EVIDENCE IS TOO OBVIOUS AND ALL YPU DO IS DEFENDING A FAKECEL

IF YOU KEEP THIS WAY I WILL EXPOSE AND DESTROY YPUR REPUTATION ON THIS FORUM TOO ALONG WITH HIM

He has too many warnings to ignore I’m afraid. :feelsbadman:

The brocels have a point on wanting to see him punished. :feelsbaton:

The people have spoken. :feelshehe:

@Made in Heaven will begin his three month “reasonable” sentence now via hard banning. :feelsbaton:

When he is released if he violates parole he will then be gone for good. :society:

He has too many warnings to receive anymore benefits of the doubt as it were. :feelsrope:
What did Made in Heaven do? Why does he have such a bad reputation here? I’m out of the loop.

I mean the poll said 6 months but he halved it. .
they almost always do this tbh, not sure why people were expecting different this time

mod poll = 'give feedback and then we'll do what we want anyway'

@MadeInHeaven should be attacked with acid and then stepped on and then locked into a room with hungry dogs and wild animals so he gets eaten alive

Like @BlackCel_from_ZA said, maybe he legitimately has dirt on them
Of course he does

It would make sense why frenchie would be so mad at the mod team, he saw the corruption and he couldn't do anything about it

Wait there was a vote? Welp nevermind I always miss shit anyways.

What did Made in Heaven do? Why does he have such a bad reputation here? I’m out of the loop.
He's an arab and if you look through his post history it's nothing but fighting with asians/blacks to see which one is second place to white

Yes, it's as pathetic as it sounds and he should've been banned ages ago since it broke the no racebaiting rule but somehow he was proven innocent and unbanned, which spurred all of this and a vote which ended up getting a three month temp ban

He's an arab and if you look through his post history it's nothing but fighting with asians/blacks to see which one is second place to white

Yes, it's as pathetic as it sounds and he should've been banned ages ago since it broke the no racebaiting rule but somehow he was proven innocent and unbanned, which spurred all of this and a vote which ended up getting a three month temp ban
I see. I hate racebait and mindless nigger worship so I’d prefer he stays banned to be honest.

What is the name of the comic this guy's profile picture is from?
The Eltingville Club, the individual on the profile is Bill

correction his name was bill, josh was the neckbeard

Last edited:
The Eltingville Club, the individual on the profile is Bill

correction his name was bill, josh was the neckbeard
Thank you. I saw a funny comic in this forum before and it has the same art style with this guy's profile picture so I assumed they're the same comic. But I can't find the character I originally saw. He has a big nose from what I remember. Any idea what that comic is?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back