Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JRPGs are filled with tranny shit

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Final Fantasy 7
They dress the main character as a tranny
girl-cloud.jpg

Legend of Heroes: TiTS
They dress one of the male characters as a tranny

Wild ARMS 5
There is this guy
31-WA5_40_130.jpg

:lul:

Shit. I am constantly trashing western games for being pozzed (and they are) but I will be fair. Japanese games are filled with gay shit. There must be something about professional game development that attracts this type of people

It's the weirdest rice thing. All animes have gender bender shit.

Just keep telling yourself it's ONLY a game...

sad truth, most jrpgs don't have it much but a good amount have some fembot faggotry here and there. this gay homo trap phenomenon has been running for some time. too unfortunate
China and Korea and other Asians don't do this shit. wonder what made japs do it

Tsukasa Okina from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

(trap)

JBW

japs don’t even try to hide their sheer admiration for whites Jesus fuck. Not a single anime-esque character looks even remotely Asian

Yeah but weebs on here will defend it
Anime does it all the time too, but no one cares
It's only a problem when western media does it

Why are Japanese obsessed with the tranny shit? literally the very first time i saw anything tranny related was in a Anime.
Yeah but weebs on here will defend it
Anime does it all the time too, but no one cares
It's only a problem when western media does it

That's why i just stopped watching Anime altogether tbh.

I was never a big Anime fan but used to watch it here and there when i was 11-15 i still watch some if they're really good but generally it's meh at best.

Last edited:
Why are Japanese obsessed with the tranny shit? literally the very first time i saw anything tranny related was in a Anime.

I was never a big Anime fan but used to watch it here and there when i was 11-15 i still watch some if they're really good but generally it's meh at best.
Ironically, Japanese shit was known for its faggotry long before western entertainment became pozzed. I remember watching anime as a kid and being baffled by how many fags there were. Every single anime had at least one faggot character even back in the day where shit like this was unheard of in western games and cartoons. The same is true for japanese games.

Final Fantasy 7
girl-cloud.jpg

Wild ARMS 5
There is this guy
31-WA5_40_130.jpg

Shit. I am constantly trashing western games for being pozzed (and they are) but I will be fair. Japanese games are filled with gay shit. There must be something about professional game development that attracts this type of people

Japanese men are so cucked it's showing in their media

Ironically, Japanese shit was known for its faggotry long before western entertainment became pozzed. I remember watching anime as a kid and being baffled by how many fags there were. Every single anime had at least one faggot character even back in the day where shit like this was unheard of in western games and cartoons. The same is true for japanese games.

Yea, it's very odd.

The only Anime that i can think of that has 0 fag characters is dragon ball/ghibli movies and shows/movies similar, if you study bit of Japanese history you'll realise just how perverse they really are.

Don't care, I will still play le japanese games.

daa.gif

Japcels need to cope somehow.

Yea, it's very odd.

The only Anime that i can think of that has 0 fag characters is dragon ball/ghibli movies and shows/movies similar, if you study bit of Japanese history you'll realise just how perverse they really are.
There is a faggot in one of the DBZ movies though, he even wear earrings JFL
I think its the movie about Goku's dad, Bardok

Last edited:
There is a faggot in one of the DBZ movies though, he even wear earrings JFL
I think its the movie about Goku's dad, Bardok

Earrnings doesn't necessarily mean faggot it's only in modern context that's it's associated with women and fags, in ancient times many cultures had tradition of earrnings.

Even in Europe up until 16th century Men wore earrings.

'In Western Europe, earrings became fashionable among English courtiers and gentlemen in the 1590s during the English Renaissance. A document published in 1577 by clergyman William Harrison, Description of England, states "Some lusty courtiers and gentlemen of courage do wear either rings of gold, stones or pearls in their ears." Among sailors, a pierced earlobe was a symbol that the wearer had sailed around the world or had crossed the equator.'

Here's William Shakespeare wearing an earring.

1024px-OpsshakespeareRight.jpg

Earrnings doesn't necessarily mean faggot it's only in modern context that's it's associated with women and fags, in ancient times many cultures had tradition of earrnings.

'In Western Europe, earrings became fashionable among English courtiers and gentlemen in the 1590s during the English Renaissance. A document published in 1577 by clergyman William Harrison, Description of England, states "Some lusty courtiers and gentlemen of courage do wear either rings of gold, stones or pearls in their ears." Among sailors, a pierced earlobe was a symbol that the wearer had sailed around the world or had crossed the equator.'

Shakespeare is cool.
I heard single earring in right ear in modern times means gay; left ear doesn't necessarily, iirc.

Final Fantasy 7
girl-cloud.jpg

Wild ARMS 5
There is this guy
31-WA5_40_130.jpg

Fag agenda

Just watch the movie, its an huge faggot, the earring is just the icing on the cake

Just watch the movie, its an huge faggot, the earring is just the icing on the cake

Ohh i think i know who you're talking about.

Zarbon or something like that.

Not as gay as some other anime dudes but yeah still gay

Lmfao yea.

But to be fair he's 100% basically a joke character, his gay demeanour is treated with disgust by other characters.

sad truth this fag shit has been there for some time. all the Jap Chad's in alot of these anime are manlets with feminine face.

earring = auto faggot idc what others say