Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Josef Fritzl, an ugly creepy-looking oldcel got 5000 love letters in the span of 2 months for raping and imprisoning his own daughter

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
And I can't get a hug because my chin, frame, wrists etc. are too small ... let that sink in.

Just adopt a daughter, rape, and imprison her bro

...just kidding of course

Last edited:
Women are attracted to sociopaths.

Personalitypill again, women LOVE dark triad mind. If an ugly incel wants to be loved he must criminalmax, the most effective maxing there is.

Personalitypill again, women LOVE dark triad mind. If an ugly incel wants to be loved he must criminalmax, the most effective maxing there is.

I'm not sociopathic enough to go ER but it's not like I haven't thought about it. The only thing I had in mind was losing my virginity or at least getting some female attention through a mass-shooting or something like that. It'd most likely be effective, but I'm too much of a pussy to actually pull it off.

JFL when people talk about personality when women love psychopaths.

It would work because incel would have to achieve notoriety first and when he would do that, he would be in prison.

yes boyim, looks dont matter and its all about dark triad and le NT.

That shows that women not only desire good looks in a man, but also alpha dark triad traits. It is over for guys like me who are both short and shy.

That shows that women not only desire good looks in a man, but also alpha dark triad traits. It is over for guys like me who are both short and shy.

This world is not just. If I was a foid I'd hug you now. JK lol if I was a foid I'd be fucking some child raping gangbanger now. That's how foids are.

IT wont touch this

If this isn't evidence for what every incel should do, I don't what could convince them.

Just rape ur daughter theory is proven true
But i don't even have a daughter
Even for adoption I need to get a wife first

Basementpill confirmed!

I think the thing about dumb Foids lusting after jailed murderers is, they're JAILED. Therefore safe. Its not like they can fuck them so they get the tingles from just the concept of "fucking the very dangerous man."

If they happened to get married, only then could they fuck. That is a social status boost for the cunt... And youcan bet she would cash that social credit all over for the feels.

Do you think if I called a foid customer a dumb fucking cunt bitch and then spat a fat wad of spit on her face she would give me her number and spread her pussy later?