Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterstein Faggot

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Do we have any way of verifying that Jordan Peterstein was a massive faggot in his young past? Because if we did, that would be pretty fucking hilarious. I came across this below and wish we had a way of verifying the authenticity of it. :feelsjuice:

He strikes me as a hidden closet faggot. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do we have any way of verifying that Jordan Peterstein was a massive faggot in his past? Because if we did, that would be pretty fucking hilarious. I came across this and wish we had a way of verifying the authenticity of this. :feelsjuice:

He strikes me as a closet faggot. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 716849
Don't believe it

i always thought he was an old man

i forgot that people had youths

Bro really posted a fake article like we wouldn't notice
How do we know its fake? That's why I created this thread, to verify if it is or isn't. I still think he's a closet faggot, nothing will change my mind on this. :feelsjuice:

Jordan Peterson actually does have some really excellent points for young men.

Always knew there was something wrong with this mister.

I would not be surprised. His high pitch voice seems unnatural and practiced, and he sits cross legged like a faggot pretending to be a foid.

It could be fake, I never trusted him - he should do a show of some sort with Tate.