Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jordan Peterson recovering from severe benzos addiction

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★

Yes,the same Jordan Peterson who made a living off self-help advice,was taking jew pills for his anxiety and is now trying to recover from severe addiction.Maybe he just forgot to clean his room?
He should clean his whore daughter, the damn cuckold.

Clean your room bucko

If he has any honor left, he should kill himself.
I can't believe people bought his craps.

apparently he might have,if not for his cum dumpster daughter

Ms Peterson, who herself gives talks on self-help topics, said her father was suffering from an "endless, irresistible restlessness bordering on panic and an inability to sit still. The reaction made him suicidal."

JFL at bluepilled/redpilled fags who still believe in this self help shit,it's 2020 not 2010 ffs..

Tag should be JFL

apparently he might have,if not for his cum dumpster daughter

Ms Peterson, who herself gives talks on self-help topics, said her father was suffering from an "endless, irresistible restlessness bordering on panic and an inability to sit still. The reaction made him suicidal."

JFL at bluepilled/redpilled fags who still believe in this self help shit,it's 2020 not 2010 ffs..
I thought she was dead wtf. Having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry

Fuck that faggot.

The blackpill is destroying the man he can no longer tolerate that he is a cuck. Funny enough all that self help crap is not helping his situation. He needs to clean his room.

Wow this place has a lot of misdirected anger.
He was on meds the entire time while preaching self help about "cleaning your room", rendering everything he said useless for it matters fuck all when you've got drugs to cope with.

dumbfuck hope he dies

Do not bother kids when they're skateboarding!

wash your foreskin

Probably Xanax, typical normie.

Probably Xanax, typical normie.

it does seem to be Xanax from what i've read :feelskek:

apparently he went to Russia because nobody in the USA would do a drug detox where they put him in a medical coma since it's highly risky, and now he has neurological damage as a result. i rarely wish ill on people but this fag deserved it

I met Jeff Benzos at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

What a fucking drug addict.
Maybe he should clean his room
full

The blackpill is destroying the man he can no longer tolerate that he is a cuck. Funny enough all that self help crap is not helping his situation. He needs to clean his room.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

isnt his daughter literally the typical modern stacy? JFL shes prob got dicked down so many times.

Lmao at the clean your room comments xD

is he Jewish ?

No, but he was raised as one, in a manner of speaking. His involvement in the world of psychology makes him part of the "family".

Personally, i see him more as a victim of modernity, like the rest of us really. In the middle ages he'd have ended up in a monastery. Trying to be a "normal" betabuxx family man took a toll on him, because he was never intended for that.

apparently he went to Russia because nobody in the USA would do a drug detox where they put him in a medical coma since it's highly risky, and now he has neurological damage as a result. i rarely wish ill on people but this fag deserved it
Even worse, Valium... Fuck that boomer bluepiller. There's no room cleaning for your face.

I met Jeff Benzos at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
I met FastBananaCEO at a charity once, he actually turned out to be a cuck and he had landwhale gf who was with her boyfriend who name was tyrone I guess can't remember correctly

his bootstrap mentality maybe doesnt work so well after all.

it's all fine until something happens to you.

Jews are the superior race bucko!
Clean your room bucko!
My daughter on an all meat di(ck)et bucko!
Lobsters bucko!
Bluepilled Zionist shill.

I would be addicted to drugs too, if i had this sheman for a wife and this stacy for a daughter. JFL at him. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
16068062 7248701 image m 26 1563193007940
Mikhaila peterson 2 618x666

That's y one should never center his life around a mortal. That being said, this doesn't render what he has said in his lectures to be useless.

why did he want to be in a medical coma? Was he really so weak he couldn't do drug rehab/detox without a medical coma?! There are literal teenage foids that get through it without one jfl.

It’s just so embarrassing a man can become so pathetic when he made millions of dollars doing nothing but selling dreams and had been living the dream himself. No sympathy for him

He drugged the last few months tbh ngl

JFL did he really get brain damage from that?

why did he want to be in a medical coma? Was he really so weak he couldn't do drug rehab/detox without a medical coma?! There are literal teenage foids that get through it without one jfl.
Imagine telling people to clean their room and self help, when he can't even help himself.

Just clean your room theory lol