Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson drops heavy blackpills and admits halo effect!!!

To this day I still don't know why a lot of incels hate him... He seems blackpilled and he talked about social hierachies and his book seems to be blackpilled too, he talks about dominance and all that..

To this day I still don't know why a lot of incels hate him... He seems blackpilled and he talked about social hierachies and his book seems to be blackpilled too, he talks about dominance and all that..
Cucks use him to justify shit

only low iqcels hate him.

Everyone know the truth deep down but cucks deny it

He makes the blackpill sound unreasonably complicated. With my short span of attention, he is just boring.

1437600905 imageedit 2 9339819494

Does this guy have good content? I've heard of him when I was in a group of nofappers, people there worshipped him

Fuck Jordan Peterson and his cult of worshippers.

Just put your shoulders back and wear a good shirt:feelsseriously:

I'm a fan.
Just capitalize on whatever attractiveness you can muster bro

Does this guy has good content? I've heard of him when I was in a group of nofappers, people there worshipped him
yes he believes in the blackpill, in social hierarchy, he is anti feminist and you can learn many things from him

now he has to acknowledge the maxilapill

Fuck Jordan Peterson and his cult of worshippers.
No man start listening to his lectures. Ofc he sometimes is kinda pc because of his big audience but you can still learn many things from him.

The only blakpill is that people believe in Jordan Peterson like a cuckstian believe in god, or an apple fan believe in Steve jobs.

Edit. Halo effect is 1s year psychology.

tbhtbhngl.

He is very high IQ and his verbal ability is out of this world, and he consistently own feminists and lefties in debates.

Incels just hate him cause they are filled with rage and hate everybody.