Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Jonah Hill hurts, and it's affecting his (potential) upcoming role in the new Batman prequel.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You've all probably seen this video.

You've probably seen the paparazzi shots where he and DiCaprio and the rest of the Pussy Hounds are on their boat, or swimming, and all the dudes are topless and all the girls are topless, but Hill is wearing a shirt. He'll wear a shirt swimming. In the ocean. An image of him and Emma Stone are used as an example of some kind of "Hot Girls Like Their Boyfriends To Be A Little Uglier Than Them For Security Reasons" rule. People have been crackin' wise, and continue to crack wise despite him gymceling. And it's easy to believe that because he's rich and a respected actor this is all water down his back/shirt.

But negotiations with the new Batman movie suggest something different. Most people here aren't into capeshit so I'll summarize: Studio wants Jonah Hill to be Penguin. Jonah Hill is like "No no, I'm not being the fat joke again. I wanna be Riddler." Studio is like "We don't need you to be Riddler, we need you to be Penguin." Hill is like "Fine, give me 10 million dollars. I'm not jestering for less than 10 million dollars." Studio is like "But Robert Pattinson, who is taller and more attractive and also the lead actor so he should get top billing, is only getting 5 million. Superheroes, even the leading superheroes, typically don't get more than 5 million for their first outing. Brie Larson only got 5 million to be Captain Marvel. Bendy Dick only got 3 million to be Dr. Strange. You gotta be on Robert Downey Jr. levels of crack to think we'll pay you 10 million dollars." And Jonah Hill probably knows that. It's ransom money in exchange for his dignity. He's really getting sick of the jokes. He's really getting sick of how people don't care.

Incels wanna get behind the Joker, when in fact we should've been getting behind the Penguin. Or Riddler. Or whoever he's gonna be. If anybody.

fak. his facial expressions... its one thing to laugh at him in movies and another to ridicule him during interviews when hes obvipusly not playing a role

Riddle me with bullets!

Poke me with umbrella!

Yso srs?

Man, that video was fucked up. Even with his status, he can't escape it.

Imagine if someone said all those things to that fat negress from the movie " Precious." My God, the world would end.

the smell part is brutal tbh, because "fat peeplu must stink"

i love him for role in Wolf of Wall Street

Imagine if someone said all those things to a fat negress
Dont you worry, hateful onkel, She can handle it very well, different from that smelly jewish fat lardass

I remember all the threads where people would try to come up with comebacks to that most recent insult he had on live TV from that whore. After hundreds of them, nobody could find one that really worked.

wow man that kike kimell video, I could see the anger in jonahs eyes there for a second. I've been there many many times. holy shit man, being insulted like that to your face then the dude plays it off like a joke. I felt that.

Last edited:
Fuck all of those people, hope they all die a horrible death

I have liked every Jonah Hill movie I've seen. And for some of the movies, he was a co-writer as well. He's a really talented guy.

I have liked every Jonah Hill movie I've seen. And for some of the movies, he was a co-writer as well. He's a really talented guy.

He's an absolutely brilliant actor.

(((Jonah Hill)))