Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Joker OFFICIALLY has a Girlfriend in Joker 2 (it’s over)

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Over he gets poosi
Its not relatable anymore, I need to watch some more movies to find a new character to base my personality on

4A326FCB 76BE 423B 9E66 0A6435058CE1

Over he gets poosi
Its not relatable anymore,, I need to watch some more movies to find a new character to base my personality on

he flirted with that nigger foid in the original movie too

What’s worse, him having a gf or turning the movie into a musical?

Joker 2…

JFL if any of you retards will be alive by the time it comes out

literallymebros...

joke went woke

Over he gets poosi
Its not relatable anymore, I need to watch some more movies to find a new character to base my personality on

This is lifefuel, he literally psychomaxxed as an mentalcel and got a foid, even though she fucking ugly

hardly ever found him relatable in the first movie.. or to ever begin with.

he wasn't relatable even in the first place, his looks are LTN or MTN at the worst also he did fuck that sheboon
Screenshot 23

wtf is this creature ??? :lul:

that was a fantasy-- he was incel throughout, but still, not only will he get a gf in the sequel, but high quality thin white pussy too

Mfw the bad guy dates a white drug addict and they make the batman date some high iq ethnic lawyer or some shit :feelsseriously:

that was a fantasy-- he was incel throughout, but still, not only will he get a gf in the sequel, but high quality thin white pussy too
maybe I missed it, it wasn't a particularly interesting movie tbh

he wasn't relatable even in the first place, his looks are LTN or MTN at the worst also he did fuck that sheboon
View attachment 734418
wtf is this creature ??? :lul:
looks like they made up lady gaga to be a lot uglier than she actually is in order for it to be relatable to "femcels"

i thought the nigger was real, guess i didn't pay enough attention to the details of the movie
Yeah she existed but he was just imagining going on a date with her and such

Ngl I felt low IQ af when I didn't pick up on that while watching the movie and only realized it on the internet afterwards

looks like they made up lady gaga to be a lot uglier than she actually is in order for it to be relatable to "femcels"
that bitch can't act. we already know that from the music movie with bradley cooper

that bitch can't act. we already know that from the music movie with bradley cooper
harley quinn isn't a difficult role if you are a bpd narcissistic whore naturally. Though I think Mia Goth would be the optimal choice for the role

It’s worse that it’s a musical

not gonna watch, the first movie was enough

It’s worse that it’s a musical
I think it has potential to be interesting so long as it's still a hard R and subverts usual faggot expectations of a musical

Agreed. Him not getting women interested in him was never a plot point. Incels just assumed it.
But it’s not just not getting a woman interested in him. He was treated like garbage his entire life, like many of us have been

Why the f is it a musical? That's weird.

The sole purpose of Joker 2 is to destroy the legacy of the original Joker movie.

I've seen the movie Joker at its premiere and i have watched it several times since. I have always cried at the ending scene, or not quite the ending scene but the moment they pull Joker out of the car and put him on the front mask of that cop car. Something about the way they carried him so gently made me burst out crying tears in the movie theater, as the only person there i assume, i have never felt this understood by any mainstream work of fiction, ever.

Joker was never relatable

just lmao @ lady gaga being in the movie

how to fuck it up and completely ruin a legacy

but he never scored,. it was all in hes head. so it was stillsommewhat relateable. this however is not. its a swift kic in the crotch to every sexually repressed and frustrated inkwell joker f an.

darktriadpill

The writters are secretly blackpilled telling us to dark triad max

It was a shitty movie so I didn't pay attention
This was for me like saying "fuck you and your family" This was an attack on my persona

Some of you idiots really thought those fake jews who run Hollywood made this movie for us lmfao :feelskek:

Joker was fucking relatable, except for the parts where Arthur was confident enough to talk to people without feeling anxious and acting autistic.
I don't like the idea of Joker 2, I hate femcels and I'm so fucking pissed off to see femcels getting excited to feel represented.

With fag-worshiping woke Lady Gaga in it, it's going to be far less blackpilled than the first movie, which was basically the closest thing to a movie with an incel main character in a fairly sympathetic light. Lady Gaga's version of Harley Quinn will probably teach him to not hate women or something

Its jover everything women get involved in it gets ruined I hope he ends up killing her at the end of the movie