Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

joker movie online, streaming and torrent

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Trucels who don't leave their house or don't want to give more money to Satanic hollywood. There are ads shown within the movie but still watchable, thought movie was ok 6/10 - Get ublock origin if watching on streaming sites lots of ads

Was watchable, its on a tripod captures everything but darker than usual. Fuck giving more money to Hollywood and viral marketers who tried getting incels in trouble for this stupid movie.

motherfucker piñata show up out of nowhere

Based and high IQ

camrip + ads = literally unwatchable

idk bro... i have no motivation and feel so tired every day :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I know nofap is made fun of here but try it for a few days to get energy back. The older you get and the more you fap just fall asleep right after and takes a few days to recoup.

I know nofap is made fun of here but try it for a few days to get energy back. The older you get and the more you fap just fall asleep right after and takes a few days to recoup.
It doesnt make any difference for me, i didnt fap for 7 days from 1st October to 7th, i felt so bad and tired, two days ago i fapped and no difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back