Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joker gets raped and gaped in Joker 2, Hollywood made this movie to demoralize incels

This is what happens when political correctness or "sending the correct message" becomes more important than making a good art.

Still haven’t even seen the first one

This is what happens when political correctness or "sending the correct message" becomes more important than making a good art.
or making money jfl

idk why the left whines about 'capitalism' so much, when businesses will sacrifice profits nowadays just for dumb points-scoring like this film

I wouldn't watch it anyway

goyslop

or making money jfl

idk why the left whines about 'capitalism' so much, when businesses will sacrifice profits nowadays just for dumb points-scoring like this film
Exactly. They claim to hate big corporations when those corporations are the one supporting and funding them.

Exactly. They claim to hate big corporations when those corporations are the one supporting and funding them.
fax

without corporations enforcing leftist censorship and the MSM promoting their agenda, the left would be nowhere

And the cherry on top of this pile of w0ke shit, is the fact that they implay that heath ledgers 2008 j0ker is some sort of psyho who followed this j0ker. This psycho stabs him and then cuts a smile on his face.

2008 j0ker was a war veteran.

I will watch the movie when it comes out digitelly, just to see how they butcherd the 2019 j0ker. From what I understand its Joaquin Phoenix, and not the director who insisted on making it a musical and on the story line, the director on the other hand wanted a strigher sequal to 2019.
Yeah that was retarded, the Joker was obviously some kind of spec op glowie that went psycho and was INSPIRED by Batman not some homo.

Just pirate it bro that what I did, I already knew they were going to destroy the Joker because Jews didnt want disenfranchised males and incels to have a symbol

Is this suppose to tie into the dark knight trilogy? I keep hearing contradicting statements about the second joker at the end of the film.
Its can't because the Joker in the TDK was inspired by Batman to become what he is and he was a war veteran some kind of soldier.

Its can't because the Joker in the TDK was inspired by Batman to become what he is and he was a war veteran some kind of soldier.
LMAOOO that fuckin avi :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah that was retarded, the Joker was obviously some kind of spec op glowie that went psycho and was INSPIRED by Batman not some homo.

Just pirate it bro that what I did, I already knew they were going to destroy the Joker because Jews didnt want disenfranchised males and incels to have a symbol
Yeahh when it comes online in good quality.

The j00s were pissed that there is a character that goes against the system and that this is a man espcially low value man.

Despite being a cucked movie through and through. The movie goes out of his way Destroy the Joker by making it a cope and saying that Arthur wasn't actually a victim of the system but and that everything was his fault. On top of them he hooks up with the first mid pussy who of course only wants him for his babd boy Joker statusmaxx but Arthur is a loser and when he tells her the Joker is fake she leaves him (this is realistic though).

But the most brootal part is that he makes fun of the guards who take the Joker, beat him up and its implied that they raped. Brootal humiliation ritual the completely and viscerally destroyed the Joker. He is reveals that it was all a fraud, it wasn't soycieties fault, he simps for mid pussy and he gets violated by the system.

Clear humilitation ritual as there as ever been, especially because the Joker was never supposed to get a sequel. Also the Joker kisses a boy and is a faggot now and there are constant musicals. Gay retarded movie don't even pirate it.

View: https://youtu.be/wdfLr97nblE?si=O5q3i07cQAYNFrx6

We cant have males as victims even in Movies , can we ?

Gynocracy at it again , Your fault , Societys Hostility towards Man " Woman are not to blame and wont be Judged , jfl :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @GeckoBus @Stupid Clown @IncelKing

Didn't the film fail tho? Good riddance. This is why I don't watch newer movies anymore, they all suck and are made for foids and gays.

Despite being a cucked movie through and through. The movie goes out of his way Destroy the Joker by making it a cope and saying that Arthur wasn't actually a victim of the system but and that everything was his fault. On top of them he hooks up with the first mid pussy who of course only wants him for his babd boy Joker statusmaxx but Arthur is a loser and when he tells her the Joker is fake she leaves him (this is realistic though).

But the most brootal part is that he makes fun of the guards who take the Joker, beat him up and its implied that they raped. Brootal humiliation ritual the completely and viscerally destroyed the Joker. He is reveals that it was all a fraud, it wasn't soycieties fault, he simps for mid pussy and he gets violated by the system.

Clear humilitation ritual as there as ever been, especially because the Joker was never supposed to get a sequel. Also the Joker kisses a boy and is a faggot now and there are constant musicals. Gay retarded movie don't even pirate it.
What is the movie called?

Gynocracy at it again , Your fault , Societys Hostility towards Man " Woman are not to blame and wont be Judged , jfl :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @GeckoBus @Stupid Clown @IncelKing
They had to put the blame on him for the circumstances he was borned in. The most cucked attitude.

I didn't like the first one so I don't really care

Actually, left is pro-govt and pro-corpo. The only reason they hate them is because they don't promote their degeneracy enough or completely censor the dissenting parties.

The j00s were pissed that there is a character that goes against the system and that this is a man espcially low value man.
Tbh, it barely had any meaningful impact. It only made normies romanticize the sufferings of men more.

They had to put the blame on him for the circumstances he was borned in. The most cucked attitude.
i mean it was kinda expected ( kinda ) :feelsclown:

I watched a Dr.House short the other day and he was covering up that a woman was cheating on her husband.

Few shorts later an army veteran didn't want to get drafted again for the Afghan war because his wife is pregnant (God knows from who) and house called him out for lying because "He needs to protect this country and not be a coward"

The dude later shot off his leg just so he didn't have to go.
There is also studies that in surveys, doctors and nurses say they would cover it up if they knew the baby was not the fathers.
I can't find where I exactly read it, but I quickly pulled this up from google:

There is no formal consensus on how to handle the discovery of misattributed paternity. The few guidelines that exist are contradictory. In 1983, the President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Biomedical and Behavioral Research recommended that misattributed paternity be disclosed to both partners; eleven years later, an Institute of Medicine (IOM) committee suggested that: “on balance… information on misattributed paternity be communicated to the mother, but not be volunteered to the woman's partner.
“While honoring their broad responsibility to be truthful with patients and their families, we recommend that health-care providers avoid disclosure of misattributed parentage unless there is a clear medical benefit that outweighs the potential harms.” (Botkin et al., 2015).

is also studies that in surveys, doctors and nurses say they would cover it up if they knew the baby was not the fathers.
So even paternity tests are fake?

So even paternity tests are fake?
The paternity data we have is pretty diverse. I once looked at an overview of all the data someone posted online, and even if that shit is only whatever, 1% of all pregnancies, that is a ridiculous number. Basically, women have multiple pathways to hide paternity from their partner - One, lying, he wont suspect it. Often children look more like the mom than dad.
Two, frauding a paternity test. The doctor or nurse may assist here.

Three, even if the paternity test comes back negative, doctors and nurses may cover up for the mother.
If we combine these vectors, we can see that indeed, paternity tests are not reliable.

Here is a mega.nz folder with accumulated data in addition to what I already posted @WorthlessSlavicShit :

I will repost my quotes from the OG reply to you so its all in once post:
There is no formal consensus on how to handle the discovery of misattributed paternity. The few guidelines that exist are contradictory. In 1983, the President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Biomedical and Behavioral Research recommended that misattributed paternity be disclosed to both partners; eleven years later, an Institute of Medicine (IOM) committee suggested that: “on balance… information on misattributed paternity be communicated to the mother, but not be volunteered to the woman's partner.
“While honoring their broad responsibility to be truthful with patients and their families, we recommend that health-care providers avoid disclosure of misattributed parentage unless there is a clear medical benefit that outweighs the potential harms.” (Botkin et al., 2015).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796701/

There is also studies that in surveys, doctors and nurses say they would cover it up if they knew the baby was not the fathers.

Rules and principles are so bent for foids, yet men don't snap. There needs to be some proper ways to disseminate this sort fucked up shit to men with a manipulated language so that a greater outrage can be manufactured. (I actually use it irl with my normie friends. It's surprisingly effective at blackpilling them without putting them off.)

While honoring their broad responsibility to be truthful with patients and their families, we recommend that health-care providers avoid disclosure of misattributed parentage unless there is a clear medical benefit that outweighs the potential harms.
These are the same shitbags who push for abortions and excuse foids with PPD, and they justify paternity fraud because the man would have a right to abandon the kid. Just when I thought the rabbit-hole wasn't deeper and the world wasn't any more fucked up.

The only reason they get away with shit like this is because how protected they are. These fucks wouldn't pull shits like this if men were truly unhinged.

Last edited:
Rules and principles are so bent for foids, yet men don't snap. There needs to be some proper ways to disseminate this sort fucked up shit to men with a manipulated language so that a greater outrage can be manufactured.

These are the same shitbags who push for abortions and excuse foids with PPD, and they justify paternity fraud because the man would have a right to abandon the kid. Just when I thought the rabbit-hole wasn't deeper and the world wasn't any more fucked up.

The only reason they get away with shit like this is because how protected they are. These fucks wouldn't pull shits like this if men were trul;y unhinged.
These are the same people that talk shit about abortion but then terminate 90% of down syndrome pregnancies. All humans are shit honestly, this cope of everyone being good needs to stop. The bible was right, nobody is good but God. Just think about how wild the down syndrome shit is - so you have two sides, one fighting for abortion, one against it. Yet statistically, 90% would abort a down syndrome child. This means this whole debate is larp.

You can also look into similar shit like PPD - there are tons of excuses invented for foid behavior. You know how they invented "sudden adult death syndrome" after covid shots started taking people out? For foids killing babies they invented "sudden infant death syndrome" (SIDS). Even professional literature estimates say that a chunk of SIDS cases are probably child murder by the mom:

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Infanticide
Another reason the statistics on infanticide are underestimated is due to
false attribution of death to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Estimates are that up to 10 per cent of all alleged SIDS cases are in fact
homicides (Levene & Bacon, 2004).

If you want you can type out the quotes he reads in this and find the original papers, but yeah, this is wild. Over 90% of doctors would not tell the dad he is not the father, just fucking lol.

The bible was right, nobody is good but God.
Not to make it a man-vs-foid thing, but I still think a man with a moral backbone tries to be a good person. It's reflected in their work-ethics and responsibility to their work, which is selfless.
Just think about how wild the down syndrome shit is - so you have two sides, one fighting for abortion, one against it. Yet statistically, 90% would abort a down syndrome child. This means this whole debate is larp.
I mean, yeah. A foid would go back to loving her unborn kid from hellbent on aborting seconds after female-drafting being announced.
You can also look into similar shit like PPD - there are tons of excuses invented for foid behavior. You know how they invented "sudden adult death syndrome" after covid shots started taking people out? For foids killing babies they invented "sudden infant death syndrome" (SIDS). Even professional literature estimates say that a chunk of SIDS cases are probably child murder by the mom:
I have mentioned it before which is I have seen moms on a YT video calling a teen-mom stupid because she dumped her baby in the bin instead of getting rid of the baby more cleverly, like drowning in the bathtub.
If you want you can type out the quotes he reads in this and find the original papers, but yeah, this is wild. Over 90% of doctors would not tell the dad he is not the father, just fucking lol.
There's a comment by @kevinkonundrum1684 (I have seen him on multiple PMC channels) acknowledging foid-bias in the medical industry. At least there's someone else other than me that sees it. I always a thought it was a ticking time bomb after men were done giving foids the full control of that industry. Medical negligence is already pretty bad, and they are rarely held responsible. It's not long before you start seeing excuses of foids being overworked and stressed for the deaths of patients even though nurses are perhaps the most toxic professionals, and men don't wanna work in those environments. The same thing happened to schools.

Last edited:

this movie is proof that jews are our enemy

If they showed the rape and gape it might have saved the movie. Pulp Fiction showed a rape and gape and it was a great movie.

If they showed the rape and gape it might have saved the movie. Pulp Fiction showed a rape and gape and it was a great movie.
'plz show gay rape scene plzzzzz'

average homosexual GrAY

I just saw it, what a fucking mess

Complete tarnishing of the original

Didn't the film fail tho? Good riddance. This is why I don't watch newer movies anymore, they all suck and are made for foids and gays.
It was so bad that even normies hated it, funny because normies loved the first 1. This movie flopped heavily

funny shit, the (((hollywood))) fags got so mad at us that they threw a massive hissyfit and burned down their own franchise

they somehow managed to make a sequel to a lucrative, oscar-winning film which has alienated absolutely everyone, and given up any goodwill they had from the first film

Did u notice that j0ker does the communist fist??