Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joker gets raped and gaped in Joker 2, Hollywood made this movie to demoralize incels

Incedel

Incedel

It's Over for the Joker
★★★★★
Despite being a cucked movie through and through. The movie goes out of his way Destroy the Joker by making it a cope and saying that Arthur wasn't actually a victim of the system but and that everything was his fault. On top of them he hooks up with the first mid pussy who of course only wants him for his babd boy Joker statusmaxx but Arthur is a loser and when he tells her the Joker is fake she leaves him (this is realistic though).

But the most brootal part is that he makes fun of the guards who take the Joker, beat him up and its implied that they raped. Brootal humiliation ritual the completely and viscerally destroyed the Joker. He is reveals that it was all a fraud, it wasn't soycieties fault, he simps for mid pussy and he gets violated by the system.

Clear humilitation ritual as there as ever been, especially because the Joker was never supposed to get a sequel. Also the Joker kisses a boy and is a faggot now and there are constant musicals. Gay retarded movie don't even pirate it.

it's todd phillips throwing a tantrum because incel males dared to watch his film

he basically just made a shitty film to try and end the franchise

Gee who would've thought :feelsclown:

They butchered the character

What:dafuckfeels:
Yup, literally some inmate runs up to him and asks for a kiss and he kisses him like a gigafaggot and the other prisons laugh at him. Complete humiliation ritual in the film and in real life

Lmao at them being this assblasted just cause incels liked the character :feelskek: :society:

Yup, literally some inmate runs up to him and asks for a kiss and he kisses him like a gigafaggot and the other prisons laugh at him. Complete humiliation ritual in the film and in real life
Pathetic.

What

it's todd phillips throwing a tantrum because incel males dared to watch his film

Yup Joker was supposed to be 1 and done but of course his jewish instincts to over and he had to ensure the goyim males didnt get any ideas

lucky me i didn't relate to him because he was never a good incel representation and all those who did were copers desperate to relate to the media they consoom
there are a total of 3 incel characters in movies, people crave to relate so they relate to what is closest

Lmao at them being this assblasted just cause incels liked the character :feelskek: :society:
Yup, its a throught (((deconstruction))) of the incel hero turned into another SSRI ridden simp gay loser that takes le accountability :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Hollywood jewed Joker

They made the first one too based so they had to fix it

Too many right leaning men & Incels liked the first Joker movie so (((Todd Philips))) did this out of spite.

lucky me i didn't relate to him because he was never a good incel representation and all those who did were copers desperate to relate to the media they consoom
It was less about relating and more about the symbol. The very idea that a white loser male could be portrayed in a sympathetic light and deal with issues relating to soyciety being bad. This movie systemically destroys each and every one of those idea, which proves that Jews don't want those idea to gain any traction

JFL very professional of him. Movie already has bad critiqués.

It's even funnier with American History X, a movie made by Jews to mock and "deconstruct" American Neo-Nazis. But the most liked and remembered parts are the curb stomp and other scenes of the Nazis doing cool shit, and the only ones who still watch it today are people identifying with Derek Vinyard

This movie is so ass that critics and audience hated it and the musical part were so bad that it was a waste of time. So it's not for critics faggots or normies and its not for incels. Then it only exists as fucking propaganda

He actually gets raped by the guard, its so fucking over

Jews suck at making movies

It was less about relating and more about the symbol. The very idea that a white loser male could be portrayed in a sympathetic light and deal with issues relating to soyciety being bad. This movie systemically destroys each and every one of those idea, which proves that Jews don't want those idea to gain any traction
meh not really. I haven't watched it since the release but in the first movie they made up a ficticious flaw with the medical system and went 'oh he's mistreated by society. Oh why you ask? The blame is with a medical body we created that doesn't exist to be blamed in the real world, or if it does, the blame is with the way the medical industry handles insane people, not with discrimination against autists by the people around him'
They also hammed up how evil the world is in general instead of showing targeted discrimination. And they made him deranged, not just some weird / socially incompetent autist.
I don't disagree that many cels did take it as a symbol and they've done this to screw over those who did though

Last edited:
It's even funnier with American History X, a movie made by Jews to mock and "deconstruct" American Neo-Nazis. But the most liked and remembered parts are the curb stomp and other scenes of the Nazis doing cool shit, and the only ones who still watch it today are people identifying with Derek Vinyard
Yeah true :feelskek: and this movie, when you look back, was such a PsyOP. If i remember correctly, Derek has totally legitimate complaints (like his father being killed, then him being robbed, overal seeing soyciety and the community around him crumbling because of BIPOC), but all his rightful grievances go out the window cause he meets some magical funny negro in prison or something. A message of capitulation for whites in the early 2000's.

JFL very professional of him. Movie already has bad critiqués.
jfl yea reception so far hasn't been great

it's such an obvious scorched earth film, but apparently a major company was happy with being completely shafted bc the director had his knickers in a twist

shows how little of a meritocracy (((hollywood))) is, a jew can do literally anything he wants there

jfl yea reception so far hasn't been great

it's such an obvious scorched earth film, but apparently a major company was happy with being completely shafted bc the director had his knickers in a twist

shows how little of a meritocracy (((hollywood))) is, a jew can do literally anything he wants there
Good lapdog to his masters, he has no balls at all. He most likely paid Lady Gaga more than he earned.

Holy Based, these niggas was so right which is why the jewish media went into overdrive to destroy them. Only time a foid has ever been right or funny
wbc were based, yea

there were some based fundamentalist christcels back in the 2000's-2010's, including the guy named bro dean who went to campuses holding 'you deserve rape' signs

wbc were based, yea

there were some based fundamentalist christcels back in the 2000's-2010's, including the guy named bro dean who went to campuses holding 'you deserve rape' signs

View attachment 1284011

Damn, I really miss fundies man, I remember being school and being told to hate them beacuse they said the military went to hell for being fags. Except now they have been exposed as a legion of zog homos dyiung for israel while having buttsex. Modern day prometheus

Wtf, that scene was awful man

And the cherry on top of this pile of w0ke shit, is the fact that they implay that heath ledgers 2008 j0ker is some sort of psyho who followed this j0ker. This psycho stabs him and then cuts a smile on his face.

2008 j0ker was a war veteran.

I will watch the movie when it comes out digitelly, just to see how they butcherd the 2019 j0ker. From what I understand its Joaquin Phoenix, and not the director who insisted on making it a musical and on the story line, the director on the other hand wanted a strigher sequal to 2019.

Not going to give those bluepillers my wagecuck money

Todd Phillips implemented all the faggotry because he is secretly a homosexual. Arthur was a self insert. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Is this suppose to tie into the dark knight trilogy? I keep hearing contradicting statements about the second joker at the end of the film.

You can’t defeat inkwells by torturing imaginary character. We’ll go ER in this case

This. The first one was great and an accidental incel movie because he took inspiration from Taxi Driver and King of Comedy.

After seeing the response Joker 1 had, he made the second one to spite incels. He changed the message to "it's all in your head".

I haven't seen this one. Do you recommend it or is it too much jew propaganda?

Why was the joker infatuated with a sheboon in the first movie

i knew it was bad when they were gonna put lady gaga in there

lol you're not kidding. I looked up the director and literally it's this:

Not even a jew but a super jew.