Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 'Joker 2 Pulls A Prank on Incels Everywhere'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

This time, Phillips doesn’t risk misinterpretation. He’s less interested in commenting on society than in cooling down society’s temper. The twist of this sequel isn’t just a left turn but a franchise reversal, almost as if to take it all back––a betrayal. It’s a gutting response to the nihilistic counterculture that missed the first film’s more complex points and found its voice in the villainous shadow-side of Arthur Fleck.

Folie à Deux is a movie tailored to its expectations, yes. But the Joker’s trick is that it rejects them, a bravado move from Phillips that’s sure to hemorrhage his fan base. It’s not that the film is so crazy that you have to see it (in fact, what’s crazy about it is that it isn’t); rather that few have ever had a platform like Philips and Joaquin Phoenix to fool with expectations of the masses so blatantly. How they did it is something worth seeing. As the tagline ruses, “The world is a stage,” and Folie à Deux knows it’s on it.

To drive the good-hearted sincerity that runs through Folie à Deux home, a hushed Phoenix sings Daniel Johnston’s “True Love Will Find You in the End” over the credits, as if to soften the blow and send a message of hope to those who want to rage when they learn what Phillips has done to their beloved icon of anarchy. No more blowing up the system, no more vague far-right inspiration. Just a plea not to give up, an encouragement that love will eventually be found.

It would seem that Todd Phillips has not taken kindly to the notion that his mega-grossing, Oscar-winning, career-defining “Joker” was some kind of incel rallying cry...

In that light, I suppose I should be delighted that his inevitable follow-up is so eager to vomit that same cake back up all over the screen — all over his fans and his critics alike. It must have been making Phillips sick to his stomach...

So how does Phillips reconcile Joker with Arthur Fleck? How does he wrestle his misunderstood character study away from the idea that it wasn’t first and foremost a work of mass entertainment? With an excruciatingly — perhaps even deliberately — boring sequel that does everything in its power not to amuse you...

Needless to say, “Folie à Deux” does not give the people what they want. On the contrary, it actively courts the disappointment of its own fandom in order to articulate how cruelly Arthur is co-opted by the fantasies of the collective unconscious — lost in a dream that his followers want to have for themselves. That’s all well and good for a meta-sequel that isn’t afraid to alienate its target audience, the problem is that Phillips doesn’t give the people anything else instead. His film is bold enough to deny expectations (and smug enough to savor the growing dissatisfaction that it creates in return), but not remotely thoughtful enough to offer something more interesting in their place.

reviews are describing the new joker film as basically a 2-hour middle-finger to incel fans of the franchise

I mean, I don't think it's a very good prank, given that no STRAIGHT MALE is going to watch a literal MUSICAL, let alone with the ugly troon lady gaga in it. so I don't think that incels were really expecting much from it by this point

surely a joker film should pull better pranks

but yea lmao that people are still so worried about the evil misogynist incels that they created a sequel just to cry about the fact that incels liked the first film

reviews are describing the new joker film as basically a 2-hour middle-finger to incel fans of the franchise

I mean, I don't think it's a very good prank, given that no STRAIGHT MALE is going to watch a literal MUSICAL, let alone with the ugly troon lady gaga in it. so I don't think that incels were really expecting much from it by this point

but yea lmao that people are still so worried about the evil misogynist incels that they created a sequel just to cry about the fact that incels liked the first film
Cucked

This was expected tbh

Fine they can give us the finger and hopefully we give it right back by not buying tickets to see that cucked shit.

I’ve always preferred Ledger’s Joker anyway.

Fine they can give us the finger and hopefully we give it right back by not buying tickets to see that cucked shit.
:feelsokman:

hollywood have a fetish for alienating their male audience jfl

they can ruin a movie because they hate us :lul:

The movie is going to be trash anyway. Basically, it will just be a 2 hour schizo illusion musical with Joker simping for Harlet. Then it will turn out to be all just a dream. Fuck Jews, man.

This was expected tbh
yea I think even that recent batman film with the twilight sparkly vampire guy tried to base its villain on some evil online group of disaffected males, and had catwoman randomly whining about white supremacy

the joker film totally made hollyweird paranoid af and they've been lashing out at young straight white males ever since to wash their hands of it

men aren't allowed to have any culture

Honestly anyone who still watches any hollyjew film in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Twenty Four is a goycattle retard

I’ve always preferred Ledger’s Joker anyway.

yea I think even that recent batman film with the twilight sparkly vampire guy tried to base its villain on some evil online group of disaffected males, and had catwoman randomly whining about white supremacy

the joker film totally made hollyweird paranoid af and they've been lashing out at young straight white males ever since to wash their hands of it

men aren't allowed to have any culture
I couldn't make it through the first hour of that shite

I wouldn't say that as men just created everything that can be legitimatly called "culture"
sure, but modern feminist society has generally tried to dismantle any male culture and direct most popular culture towards young foids

most art which was catered to young males in the 90's-00's would now be called 'incel' or 'misogynist,' because it involved males' experiences of foid nature

things like poetry no longer exist, it's just foids writing dumb woke shit

comedy has mostly been replaced by cringe foid 'comedy' and gays

and as soon as a film like joker starts appealing to lonely males, they make a whole film trying to disavow their audience

I couldn't make it through the first hour of that shite
same tbh I watched a stream briefly but like holy shit it got so boring, especially when the catwoman got involved etc.

absolutely pointless meandering shit

altho it's a funny case of (((predictive programming))), bc a major part of the film is that a white male is running against a sassy black foid in an election, and the male gets assassinated. from what I heard the climax involves batman saving the sheboon from being killed.

a touch similar to the assassination attempt on trump, in the election against kamala

maybe it's the jews preparing people for another rigged election

I mean it's such a dull pointless film that it must be some kind of secret jew scheme, right? why tf else would anyone make something so dull

3E5A355A5A506BB5AF7FC9DBD580AFF60AFDACCB

modern feminist society has generally tried to dismantle any male culture and direct most popular culture towards young foids
Totaly. But their gabage is just pure propaganda I would not even bother calling it other way.
And by looking at the first joker movie or even taxi driver, these movie are not trully blackpilled but just gave us some scene, some ideas we can relate too. And it is too much for them. We have to only be exposed to dustborn type of shit everyday until we just go back into the void.

I might just pass on this movie

Surely Squid Game season 2 will be good. right?....

And by looking at the first joker movie or even taxi driver, these movie are not trully blackpilled but just gave us some scene, some ideas we can relate too. And it is too much for them. We have to only be exposed to dustborn type of shit everyday until we just go back into the void.
100%

the films are just vague portrayals of the incel situation, since hollyweird types can't be expected to truly understand incels. but even that sends them into a frenzy

the hatred that society feels for young males, especially incel males, is completely unhinged

Hahahahahaha, you get what you deserve!

2 Oscar's and a Emmy!

Hahahahahaha, you get what you deserve!

2 Oscar's and a Emmy!
what do you get

when you cross

a mentally ill giraffe

with a

And it will flop as usual

I'll pirate the movie then how about that

will still watch this via torrent

We never even cared about that shit in the first place

We all knew it was gonna be garbage

yeah we know joker gets harley but you just know this second movie was only made just so he didnt end off on a movie that incels related to

oh just read the article and yep i knew it lol
what a fucking cuck todd is

Last edited:
This, the OG film was perfect
The movie is going to be trash anyway. Basically, it will just be a 2 hour schizo illusion musical with Joker simping for Harlet. Then it will turn out to be all just a dream. Fuck Jews, man.

I never even seen the first Joker from 2019 :feelskek: